USA: Polo Ralph Lauren Announces Two Promotions
Top design company Polo Ralph Lauren has announced the promotion of James B Hardy Jr to the position of senior vice president of flagship stores for Polo Retail Corporation, based in New York.
In his new position he will be responsible for all retail operations for Polo Ralph Lauren flagship stores in New York, London, Paris, Beverly Hills, Chicago and the East Hampton Country Store. James will report to Charles Fagan, executive vice president of Polo Retail Corporation
James, who has been with Polo for 15 years, was most recently the vice president and managing director of European flagship stores, based in London and responsible for the operation of the London and Paris flagships and Polo Ralph Lauren Children's store.
Prior to his European assignment James was merchandising manager involved in the opening of the first New York Flagship at 867 Madison Avenue.
In a related move, Helen Young has been promoted to vice president of European retail, based in London. Helen will be responsible for all operations of the Polo Ralph Lauren retail business in Europe, including sales, merchandising, branding and staff development. Helen will report to Lance Isham, vice chairman based in London.
Most recently, Helen served as senior director of sales and merchandising for Polo Ralph Lauren's European flagship stores.
Prior to joining Polo, Helen was general manager for DKNY/Reflections, responsible for the management of their designer stores in Benelux.
Help test our new apparel sourcing tool.
Ranked as one of Thailand's top three textile producers and the country's seventh largest garment maker with a 2003 sales turnover of US$46 million, the Nan Yang Textile Group is one of only a handful...
The United States Polo Association and apparel company Jordache Limited have been granted the right to use horse logos on their goods after a court case concluded they do not infringe on the trademark...
Luxury goods group Polo Ralph Lauren Corporation says it enjoyed a fourfold growth in first-quarter profit due to good demand for spring and summer collections....
Luxury goods giant Polo Ralph Lauren Corporation has completed the acquisition of Ralph Lauren Footwear Co Inc from sportswear company Reebok International Ltd....
Luxury goods group Polo Ralph Lauren Corporation has named Jonathan Drucker as senior vice president, general counsel, as of 18 July 2005....
Luxury goods group Polo Ralph Lauren Corp has reported a dive in first-quarter net income, affected by expenses due to litigation and restructuring....
Luxury goods group Polo Ralph Lauren Corporation has signed a definitive agreement to buy back its global licensee for footwear, Ralph Lauren Footwear Co Inc, off sportswear giant Reebok International...
Luxury goods company Polo Ralph Lauren Corporation has named Scott Bowman as president, international business development....
- Apparel factory auditing is in the firing line
- How US border adjustment tax could affect apparel
- Trump and the apparel industry – Infographic
- "Buy American, Hire American" to guide Trump trade
- Ten retail trends to watch for in 2017
- Brands need to tackle Turkey factory refugee abuse
- Trump signs order to withdraw from TPP
- UK clothing factory workers paid half minimum wage
- Patagonia launching circular economy platform
- Auditing "in need of reinvention" says new project
- Outdoor performance apparel 2016: A broader perspective
- Southeast Asia strategic sourcing review – a focus on Cambodia, Vietnam and Myanmar
- Global apparel markets: product developments and innovations, October 2016
- Anti-odour clothing: fresh fashion for an active lifestyle
- Global market review of lingerie – forecasts to 2022