USA: Polo Ralph Lauren Announces Two Promotions
Top design company Polo Ralph Lauren has announced the promotion of James B Hardy Jr to the position of senior vice president of flagship stores for Polo Retail Corporation, based in New York. In his new position he will be responsible for all retail operations for Polo Ralph Lauren flagship stores in New York, London, Paris, Beverly Hills, Chicago and the East Hampton Country Store. James will report to Charles Fagan, executive vice president of Polo Retail Corporation
Get full access to all content, just $1 for 30 days
A Message From The Editor
just-style gives you the widest apparel and textile market coverage.
Paid just-style members have unlimited access to all our exclusive content - including 16 years of archives.
It’s our best ever membership offer – just for you.
Leonie Barrie, editor of just-style
- Steps to piloting living wage in garment factories
- Trump blows the case for Brexit out of the water
- How to ensure sustainability is more than a slogan
- Duty-free trade key to build Africa supply chains
- US apparel retailers' November 2016 sales roundup
- Taiwan textile maker investing in first US plant
- US Q3 in brief – Destination Maternity, Cherokee
- Outdoor apparel sector set for double-digit growth
- Myanmar garment industry "lacking labour rights"
- World cotton price prospects lifted again