USA: Polo Ralph Lauren Appoints Global Logistics Chief
Polo Ralph Lauren Corporation (NYSE:RL) announced today that Russ LoCurto has been named senior vice president of global logistics, effective September 7, 2000. Mr LoCurto will be responsible for distribution, transportation, purchasing, telecommunications, facilities management and maintenance. In addition, Mr. LoCurto will be responsible for the development and implementation of an integrated supply chain management solution for the company. He will report to Roger Farah, president and CEO of Polo Ralph Lauren. Most recently, Mr. LoCurto served as vice president of operations for UrbanFetch.com. Prior to that he was with Bed Bath & Beyond, Inc where he held the position of director - supply chain management. Mr. LoCurto also spent 21 years at Saks Fifth Avenue where he held a number of management positions including senior vice president of operations. "I am pleased that Russ has accepted this important position with Polo to focus on our supply chain. We believe that this is a vital area of opportunity to decrease expenses and improve inventory turns. With his leadership and experience, Russ will play a key role in developing efficiencies in our supply chain to successfully service both our retail and wholesale operations," said Mr. Farah.
Get full access to all content, just $1 for 30 days
A Message From The Editor
just-style gives you the widest apparel and textile market coverage.
Paid just-style members have unlimited access to all our exclusive content - including 16 years of archives.
It’s our best ever membership offer – just for you.
Leonie Barrie, editor of just-style
- Will new Vietnam wage hinder competitiveness?
- Digitisation to drive new apparel-making models
- Under Armour Lighthouse will disrupt production
- Fashion fit for the future – strategies for speed
- How TAL Apparel is staying ahead of the game
- MAS Holdings shares commitment to sustainability
- Gap to shutter all UK Banana Republic stores
- M&S "unappealing" clothing a barrier to growth
- Modern Slavery Act boosts supply chain engagement
- Bangladesh tops China as lead cotton importer
- Africa-Med strategic sourcing review – comparing East Africa, North Africa and Turkey
- REPORT BUNDLE: Africa-Med, Southeast Asia and Central America strategic sourcing pack
- Southeast Asia strategic sourcing review – a focus on Cambodia, Vietnam and Myanmar
- Apparel (GLOBAL) - Industry Report
- Global Sports and Fitness Wear Market 2016-2020