USA: Polo Ralph Lauren Appoints Global Logistics Chief
Polo Ralph Lauren Corporation (NYSE:RL) announced today that Russ LoCurto has been named senior vice president of global logistics, effective September 7, 2000. Mr LoCurto will be responsible for distribution, transportation, purchasing, telecommunications, facilities management and maintenance. In addition, Mr. LoCurto will be responsible for the development and implementation of an integrated supply chain management solution for the company. He will report to Roger Farah, president and CEO of Polo Ralph Lauren. Most recently, Mr. LoCurto served as vice president of operations for UrbanFetch.com. Prior to that he was with Bed Bath & Beyond, Inc where he held the position of director - supply chain management. Mr. LoCurto also spent 21 years at Saks Fifth Avenue where he held a number of management positions including senior vice president of operations. "I am pleased that Russ has accepted this important position with Polo to focus on our supply chain. We believe that this is a vital area of opportunity to decrease expenses and improve inventory turns. With his leadership and experience, Russ will play a key role in developing efficiencies in our supply chain to successfully service both our retail and wholesale operations," said Mr. Farah.
Get full access to all content, just $1 for 30 days
A Message From The Editor
just-style gives you the widest apparel and textile market coverage.
Paid just-style members have unlimited access to all our exclusive content - including 17 years of archives.
I am so confident you will love complete access to our content that today I can offer you 30 days access for $1.
It’s our best ever membership offer – just for you.
Leonie Barrie, editor of just-style
Help test our new apparel sourcing tool.
- Trump and the apparel industry – Infographic
- How US border adjustment tax could affect apparel
- British Brexit plans prioritise tariff-free trade
- $1.7bn package to boost Pakistan clothing exports
- Mexico riots hit apparel retailers and shipments
- Cambodia clothing exports at risk from Brexit
- Apparel brands urge Bangladesh PM to address wages
- MAS Holdings planning second industrial park
- American Apparel to shutter all stores?
- Better compliance "crucial" for Bangladesh growth
- Outdoor performance apparel 2016: A broader perspective
- Anti-odour clothing: fresh fashion for an active lifestyle
- Global apparel markets: product developments and innovations, October 2016
- Southeast Asia strategic sourcing review – a focus on Cambodia, Vietnam and Myanmar
- Global market review of lingerie – forecasts to 2022