USA: Polo Ralph Lauren Appoints Global Logistics Chief
Polo Ralph Lauren Corporation (NYSE:RL) announced today that Russ LoCurto has been named senior vice president of global logistics, effective September 7, 2000. Mr LoCurto will be responsible for distribution, transportation, purchasing, telecommunications, facilities management and maintenance. In addition, Mr. LoCurto will be responsible for the development and implementation of an integrated supply chain management solution for the company. He will report to Roger Farah, president and CEO of Polo Ralph Lauren. Most recently, Mr. LoCurto served as vice president of operations for UrbanFetch.com. Prior to that he was with Bed Bath & Beyond, Inc where he held the position of director - supply chain management. Mr. LoCurto also spent 21 years at Saks Fifth Avenue where he held a number of management positions including senior vice president of operations. "I am pleased that Russ has accepted this important position with Polo to focus on our supply chain. We believe that this is a vital area of opportunity to decrease expenses and improve inventory turns. With his leadership and experience, Russ will play a key role in developing efficiencies in our supply chain to successfully service both our retail and wholesale operations," said Mr. Farah.
Get full access to all content, just $1 for 30 days
A Message From The Editor
just-style gives you the widest apparel and textile market coverage.
Paid just-style members have unlimited access to all our exclusive content - including 17 years of archives.
It’s our best ever membership offer – just for you.
Leonie Barrie, editor of just-style
Help test our new apparel sourcing tool.
- Rana Plaza four years on – Timeline of change
- Trump and Brexit get a dose of pragmatism
- Industry groups reaffirm commitment to Bangladesh
- Using worker surveys to drive supply chain change
- Where does VF supply chain sit in growth strategy?
- Nike filed patent for "reinforced denim"
- Gap unveils five-year sustainable fibres pledge
- US textile industry applauds Trump executive order
- Adidas and Reebok top transparency index
- Pentland Brands reveals Berghaus factory list
- Global market review of denim and jeanswear – forecasts to 2022
- When Things Go Wrong - A Practical Guide to Managing Common Problems in Apparel Sourcing
- Southeast Asia strategic sourcing review – a focus on Cambodia, Vietnam and Myanmar
- Clothing Market in the Top 5 American Countries to 2021 - Market Size, Development, and Forecasts
- Myanmar - ISA Country Report