USA: Polo Ralph Lauren Appoints Global Logistics Chief
Polo Ralph Lauren Corporation (NYSE:RL) announced today that Russ LoCurto has been named senior vice president of global logistics, effective September 7, 2000. Mr LoCurto will be responsible for distribution, transportation, purchasing, telecommunications, facilities management and maintenance. In addition, Mr. LoCurto will be responsible for the development and implementation of an integrated supply chain management solution for the company. He will report to Roger Farah, president and CEO of Polo Ralph Lauren. Most recently, Mr. LoCurto served as vice president of operations for UrbanFetch.com. Prior to that he was with Bed Bath & Beyond, Inc where he held the position of director - supply chain management. Mr. LoCurto also spent 21 years at Saks Fifth Avenue where he held a number of management positions including senior vice president of operations. "I am pleased that Russ has accepted this important position with Polo to focus on our supply chain. We believe that this is a vital area of opportunity to decrease expenses and improve inventory turns. With his leadership and experience, Russ will play a key role in developing efficiencies in our supply chain to successfully service both our retail and wholesale operations," said Mr. Farah.
Get full access to all content, just $1 for 30 days
A Message From The Editor
just-style gives you the widest apparel and textile market coverage.
Paid just-style members have unlimited access to all our exclusive content - including 16 years of archives.
It’s our best ever membership offer – just for you.
Leonie Barrie, editor of just-style
- Why do modern robotics elude sportswear makers?
- Mexico makers bullish on Trump's proposed tariffs
- Traditional financing is a misfit for fast fashion
- How would end of NAFTA affect US apparel industry?
- Bagir CEO says suit-maker is back on track
- Bagir exports first trousers for H&M from Ethiopia
- US Q3 in brief - G-III Apparel, Express
- Fruit of the Loom CEO Medlin dies suddenly
- Throwaway fast fashion model needs re-think
- Crystal expands empowerment project to male staff
- Outdoor performance apparel 2016: A broader perspective
- Global market review of lingerie – forecasts to 2022
- Global apparel markets: product developments and innovations, October 2016
- Footwear Top 5 Emerging Markets Industry Guide_2016
- REPORT BUNDLE: Africa-Med, Southeast Asia and Central America strategic sourcing pack