USA: Polo Ralph Lauren Makes Management Changes
Polo Ralph Lauren Corporation announced today that it has aligned its corporate officers' responsibilities to accelerate the company's growth initiatives, both domestically and internationally. Polo president and chief operating officer Roger Farah now will be responsible for all Polo Ralph Lauren operations including the wholesale, retail and licensing divisions, marketing, financial and information services, global logistics and human resources. Lance Isham, vice chairman of Polo Ralph Lauren, will assume responsibility for Polo's European expansion and the management of Polo's businesses in international markets. Mr Isham will be based in London.
Get full access to all content, just $1 for 30 days
A Message From The Editor
just-style gives you the widest apparel and textile market coverage.
Paid just-style members have unlimited access to all our exclusive content - including 16 years of archives.
It’s our best ever membership offer – just for you.
Leonie Barrie, editor of just-style
- Traditional financing is a misfit for fast fashion
- Trump trade policy – Who knows what he'll do?
- Planning is key to an effective inventory strategy
- Why do modern robotics elude sportswear makers?
- Software for financial planning and operations
- US Q3 in brief - G-III Apparel, Express
- Esquel efficiency drive continues to boost brands
- Film documents Cambodia garment workers' stories
- Pakistan suspends India cotton imports
- Bagir exports first trousers for H&M from Ethiopia
- Outdoor performance apparel 2016: A broader perspective
- Footwear Top 5 Emerging Markets Industry Guide_2016
- Global apparel markets: product developments and innovations, October 2016
- Global market review of lingerie – forecasts to 2022
- REPORT BUNDLE: Africa-Med, Southeast Asia and Central America strategic sourcing pack