USA: Polo Ralph Lauren Makes Management Changes
Polo Ralph Lauren Corporation announced today that it has aligned its corporate officers' responsibilities to accelerate the company's growth initiatives, both domestically and internationally. Polo president and chief operating officer Roger Farah now will be responsible for all Polo Ralph Lauren operations including the wholesale, retail and licensing divisions, marketing, financial and information services, global logistics and human resources. Lance Isham, vice chairman of Polo Ralph Lauren, will assume responsibility for Polo's European expansion and the management of Polo's businesses in international markets. Mr Isham will be based in London.
Get full access to all content, just $1 for 30 days
A Message From The Editor
just-style gives you the widest apparel and textile market coverage.
Paid just-style members have unlimited access to all our exclusive content - including 16 years of archives.
It’s our best ever membership offer – just for you.
Leonie Barrie, editor of just-style
- Fashion fit for the future – strategies for speed
- How PVH is paving the way for connected apparel
- Digitisation to drive new apparel-making models
- Pakistan industry seeks help to kickstart exports
- Under Armour Lighthouse will disrupt production
- US Q3 in brief - Rocky Brands, Gymboree Corp
- Child refugees found in Turkey apparel factories
- Primark sourcing chief Gordon steps down
- Chinese manufacturer invests $20m in US facility
- Managing change in the move to new tech tools
- Africa-Med strategic sourcing review – comparing East Africa, North Africa and Turkey
- REPORT BUNDLE: Africa-Med, Southeast Asia and Central America strategic sourcing pack
- Southeast Asia strategic sourcing review – a focus on Cambodia, Vietnam and Myanmar
- Global market review of lingerie – forecasts to 2022
- Global Sports and Fitness Wear Market 2016-2020