USA: Polo Ralph Lauren Makes Management Changes
Polo Ralph Lauren Corporation announced today that it has aligned its corporate officers' responsibilities to accelerate the company's growth initiatives, both domestically and internationally. Polo president and chief operating officer Roger Farah now will be responsible for all Polo Ralph Lauren operations including the wholesale, retail and licensing divisions, marketing, financial and information services, global logistics and human resources. Lance Isham, vice chairman of Polo Ralph Lauren, will assume responsibility for Polo's European expansion and the management of Polo's businesses in international markets. Mr Isham will be based in London.
Get full access to all content, just $1 for 30 days
A Message From The Editor
just-style gives you the widest apparel and textile market coverage.
Paid just-style members have unlimited access to all our exclusive content - including 17 years of archives.
I am so confident you will love complete access to our content that today I can offer you 30 days access for $1.
It’s our best ever membership offer – just for you.
Leonie Barrie, editor of just-style
Help test our new apparel sourcing tool.
- Digitalisation and data to disrupt supply chains
- 3D CAD comes of age
- EU eyes mandatory due diligence for apparel supply
- Unlocks for the future fashion sourcing landscape
- What TTIP might mean for US, EU textiles & apparel
- Li & Fung forms supply chain partnership with PVH
- Big data to help US firms improve clothing fit
- US Q4 in brief – G-III Apparel, Finish Line
- Labour rights risk Bangladesh EU trade benefits?
- Levi Strauss and ILO probe Cambodia factory death
- Central and East Europe Report Package
- Central America strategic sourcing review - a focus on Guatemala, El Salvador and Honduras
- Outdoor performance apparel 2016: A broader perspective
- Southeast Asia strategic sourcing review – a focus on Cambodia, Vietnam and Myanmar
- REPORT BUNDLE: Africa-Med, Southeast Asia and Central America strategic sourcing pack