USA: Polo Ralph Lauren Names New Designers
Polo Ralph Lauren Corporation announced yesterday that Lillian Wang von Stauffenberg and Lauren DuPont have accepted positions in the women's design group. Ms Wang von Stauffenberg will join the company on August 6, 2001, as fashion director of women's design, reporting to Buffy Birrittella, executive vice president of women's design. Ms DuPont will assume the role of senior design director for women's accessories effective September 10, 2001. She will report to Bonnie Pressman, senior vice president of women's accessories.
Get full access to all content, just $1 for 30 days
A Message From The Editor
just-style gives you the widest apparel and textile market coverage.
Paid just-style members have unlimited access to all our exclusive content - including 16 years of archives.
It’s our best ever membership offer – just for you.
Leonie Barrie, editor of just-style
- Traditional financing is a misfit for fast fashion
- US apparel retailers' November 2016 sales roundup
- Planning is key to an effective inventory strategy
- Why do modern robotics elude sportswear makers?
- Software for financial planning and operations
- US Q3 in brief – Genesco, G-III Apparel, Express
- Esquel efficiency drive continues to boost brands
- Film documents Cambodia garment workers' stories
- Columbia waterproof jacket first made without PFCs
- Pakistan suspends India cotton imports
- Outdoor performance apparel 2016: A broader perspective
- Footwear Top 5 Emerging Markets Industry Guide_2016
- Global market review of lingerie – forecasts to 2022
- Global apparel markets: product developments and innovations, October 2016
- REPORT BUNDLE: Africa-Med, Southeast Asia and Central America strategic sourcing pack