USA: Polo Ralph Lauren Names New Home Store Executive
Polo Ralph Lauren Corporation announced that Vicki Haupt has joined the company as senior vice president of Home Store Development. In this newly created position, Ms. Haupt will work closely with home design, creative services and Polo retail to develop merchandise and environments that showcase the world of Ralph Lauren Home. She reports to Ken Rood, president, Ralph Lauren Home.
Get full access to all content, just $1 for 30 days
A Message From The Editor
just-style gives you the widest apparel and textile market coverage.
Paid just-style members have unlimited access to all our exclusive content - including 16 years of archives.
I am so confident you will love complete access to our content that today I can offer you 30 days access for $1.
It’s our best ever membership offer – just for you.
Leonie Barrie, editor of just-style
- Steps to piloting living wage in garment factories
- How to ensure sustainability is more than a slogan
- US apparel retailers' November 2016 sales roundup
- Why do modern robotics elude sportswear makers?
- Planning is key to an effective inventory strategy
- Esquel efficiency drive continues to boost brands
- Taiwan textile maker investing in first US plant
- US Q3 in brief – Sears, Vince Holding, Genesco
- Myanmar garment industry "lacking labour rights"
- Outdoor apparel sector set for double-digit growth