USA: Polo Ralph Lauren Names Paul Campbell VP Of Labor
Polo Ralph Lauren Corporation (NYSE: RL) announced that Paul Campbell has joined the company as vice president of Labor, Community Relations and Diversity. Mr Campbell will work in close partnership with Polo's human resources and senior management to further enhance employee relations and career development. He will report to Mitchell Kosh, senior vice president of Human Resources."I am excited that Paul Campbell has joined our company in this important role. His years of experience and extensive knowledge of employee development and diversity will enable him to direct Polo Ralph Lauren's continued growth in these areas," said Mitchell Kosh, senior vice president of Human Resources, Polo Ralph Lauren.Most recently, Paul Campbell served as vice president of human resources administration and fair employment practice for Foot Locker Worldwide, a division of the Venator Group. During his ten-year tenure at Venator, Mr Campbell held a variety of management positions including vice president of human resources for the FootLocker division.
Get full access to all content, just $1 for 30 days
A Message From The Editor
just-style gives you the widest apparel and textile market coverage.
Paid just-style members have unlimited access to all our exclusive content - including 16 years of archives.
I am so confident you will love complete access to our content that today I can offer you 30 days access for $1.
It’s our best ever membership offer – just for you.
Leonie Barrie, editor of just-style
- Fashion fit for the future – strategies for speed
- Digitisation to drive new apparel-making models
- Will new Vietnam wage hinder competitiveness?
- Under Armour Lighthouse will disrupt production
- How TAL Apparel is staying ahead of the game
- Child refugees found in Turkey apparel factories
- Chinese manufacturer invests $20m in US facility
- Reebok Liquid Factory reinvents shoe production
- Gap to shutter all UK Banana Republic stores
- US Q3 in brief - Under Armour, VF Corp, Skechers
- Africa-Med strategic sourcing review – comparing East Africa, North Africa and Turkey
- REPORT BUNDLE: Africa-Med, Southeast Asia and Central America strategic sourcing pack
- Southeast Asia strategic sourcing review – a focus on Cambodia, Vietnam and Myanmar
- Apparel (GLOBAL) - Industry Report
- Global Sports and Fitness Wear Market 2016-2020