USA: Polo Ralph Lauren Names Paul Campbell VP Of Labor
Polo Ralph Lauren Corporation (NYSE: RL) announced that Paul Campbell has joined the company as vice president of Labor, Community Relations and Diversity. Mr Campbell will work in close partnership with Polo's human resources and senior management to further enhance employee relations and career development. He will report to Mitchell Kosh, senior vice president of Human Resources."I am excited that Paul Campbell has joined our company in this important role. His years of experience and extensive knowledge of employee development and diversity will enable him to direct Polo Ralph Lauren's continued growth in these areas," said Mitchell Kosh, senior vice president of Human Resources, Polo Ralph Lauren.Most recently, Paul Campbell served as vice president of human resources administration and fair employment practice for Foot Locker Worldwide, a division of the Venator Group. During his ten-year tenure at Venator, Mr Campbell held a variety of management positions including vice president of human resources for the FootLocker division.
Get full access to all content, just $1 for 30 days
A Message From The Editor
just-style gives you the widest apparel and textile market coverage.
Paid just-style members have unlimited access to all our exclusive content - including 17 years of archives.
I am so confident you will love complete access to our content that today I can offer you 30 days access for $1.
It’s our best ever membership offer – just for you.
Leonie Barrie, editor of just-style
Help test our new apparel sourcing tool.
- Digitalisation and data to disrupt supply chains
- 3D CAD comes of age
- EU eyes mandatory due diligence for apparel supply
- Unlocks for the future fashion sourcing landscape
- What TTIP might mean for US, EU textiles & apparel
- Li & Fung forms supply chain partnership with PVH
- Big data to help US firms improve clothing fit
- US Q4 in brief – G-III Apparel, Finish Line
- Labour rights risk Bangladesh EU trade benefits?
- Levi Strauss and ILO probe Cambodia factory death
- Central and East Europe Report Package
- Central America strategic sourcing review - a focus on Guatemala, El Salvador and Honduras
- Outdoor performance apparel 2016: A broader perspective
- Southeast Asia strategic sourcing review – a focus on Cambodia, Vietnam and Myanmar
- REPORT BUNDLE: Africa-Med, Southeast Asia and Central America strategic sourcing pack