USA: Polo Ralph Lauren Names Paul Campbell VP Of Labor
"I am excited that Paul Campbell has joined our company in this important role. His years of experience and extensive knowledge of employee development and diversity will enable him to direct Polo Ralph Lauren's continued growth in these areas," said Mitchell Kosh, senior vice president of Human Resources, Polo Ralph Lauren.
Most recently, Paul Campbell served as vice president of human resources administration and fair employment practice for Foot Locker Worldwide, a division of the Venator Group. During his ten-year tenure at Venator, Mr Campbell held a variety of management positions including vice president of human resources for the FootLocker division.
Help test our new apparel sourcing tool.
Luxury goods giant Polo Ralph Lauren Corporation has completed the acquisition of Ralph Lauren Footwear Co Inc from sportswear company Reebok International Ltd....
Luxury goods group Polo Ralph Lauren Corporation has named Jonathan Drucker as senior vice president, general counsel, as of 18 July 2005....
Luxury goods group Polo Ralph Lauren Corp has reported a dive in first-quarter net income, affected by expenses due to litigation and restructuring....
Athletic goods retailer Foot Locker has named Keith Daly as president and chief executive officer of its Foot Locker Europe division, and has promoted Marla Anderson to be president and chief executiv...
Luxury goods group Polo Ralph Lauren Corporation has signed a definitive agreement to buy back its global licensee for footwear, Ralph Lauren Footwear Co Inc, off sportswear giant Reebok International...
Athletic goods retailer Foot Locker Inc said its first-quarter sales and income rose, driven by its combined US store businesses which benefited from increased sales of higher-priced marquee footwear....
Luxury goods company Polo Ralph Lauren Corporation has named Scott Bowman as president, international business development....
Universal Studios Consumer Products Group has signed a deal with Von Dutch Originals for an apparel line inspired by the film Cinderella Man....
- Hard hit Turkish industry is not knocked out
- China leads US apparel sources with falling prices
- "Power of the many" drives change at Otto Group
- Vietnam grows share of US apparel imports in 2016
- US apparel sector braces for potential cost hikes
- US Q4 in brief – Foot Locker, Nordstrom, Carter's
- Bangladesh crackdown has cost garment sector $100m
- Inditex and H&M boycott Dhaka Apparel Summit
- Macy's will "do the right thing", says Lundgren
- JC Penney to close 140 stores amid lower sales
- When Things Go Wrong - A Practical Guide to Managing Common Problems in Apparel Sourcing
- Outdoor performance apparel 2016: A broader perspective
- Technical textile markets: product developments and innovations, December 2016
- Southeast Asia strategic sourcing review – a focus on Cambodia, Vietnam and Myanmar
- Global market review of lingerie – forecasts to 2022