USA: Polo Ralph Lauren Names Paul Campbell VP Of Labor
Polo Ralph Lauren Corporation (NYSE: RL) announced that Paul Campbell has joined the company as vice president of Labor, Community Relations and Diversity. Mr Campbell will work in close partnership with Polo's human resources and senior management to further enhance employee relations and career development. He will report to Mitchell Kosh, senior vice president of Human Resources."I am excited that Paul Campbell has joined our company in this important role. His years of experience and extensive knowledge of employee development and diversity will enable him to direct Polo Ralph Lauren's continued growth in these areas," said Mitchell Kosh, senior vice president of Human Resources, Polo Ralph Lauren.Most recently, Paul Campbell served as vice president of human resources administration and fair employment practice for Foot Locker Worldwide, a division of the Venator Group. During his ten-year tenure at Venator, Mr Campbell held a variety of management positions including vice president of human resources for the FootLocker division.
Get full access to all content, just $1 for 30 days
A Message From The Editor
just-style gives you the widest apparel and textile market coverage.
Paid just-style members have unlimited access to all our exclusive content - including 17 years of archives.
It’s our best ever membership offer – just for you.
Leonie Barrie, editor of just-style
Help test our new apparel sourcing tool.
- Rana Plaza four years on – Timeline of change
- Trump and Brexit get a dose of pragmatism
- Using worker surveys to drive supply chain change
- Industry groups reaffirm commitment to Bangladesh
- Where does VF supply chain sit in growth strategy?
- Inditex, Adidas and Patagonia top ethical report
- US textile industry applauds Trump executive order
- Calls for supply chain transparency standard
- Gap unveils five-year sustainable fibres pledge
- Pentland Brands reveals Berghaus factory list
- Global market review of denim and jeanswear – forecasts to 2022
- When Things Go Wrong - A Practical Guide to Managing Common Problems in Apparel Sourcing
- Southeast Asia strategic sourcing review – a focus on Cambodia, Vietnam and Myanmar
- Myanmar - ISA Country Report
- Clothing Market in the Top 5 American Countries to 2021 - Market Size, Development, and Forecasts