US: Polo Ralph Lauren opens first store in Turkey
US fashion house Polo Ralph Lauren has opened a new store in Istanbul, Turkey, its first free-standing boutique in the country.
The shop, which opened to customers on Friday (10 October), is located in the city's Istinye Park shopping complex.
Polo Ralph Lauren now operates over 300 stores worldwide, with recent openings in Milan, Tokyo, Moscow and Paris.
"The opening of our first location in Istanbul is just another step for us as we continue to strengthen our presence in new markets around the world," the company said.
Australian fashion operator OrotonGroup has posted a half-year net profit of AUD$12.5m (US$8.77m), up 20.4% on last year....
Footwear and apparel company Kenneth Cole Productions has appointed Chris Nakatani to the position of president of wholesale....
Here is a roundup of the top five most-read stories on just-style this week. Click on each headline for the full story....
Luxury fashion and lifestyle brand Polo Ralph Lauren today (17 February) confirmed it is to take direct control of its wholesale and retail distribution in South East Asia from the beginning of next y...
- Synergies Worldwide CEO unravels sourcing shifts
- Rana Plaza three years on – Timeline of change
- Bangladesh still needs reforms to fix factories
- First figures show Bangladesh exports climb
- Collaboration key to the future of smart textiles
- Hanesbrands to buy Pacific Brands for $800m
- BHS lacks relevance as it files for administration
- US Q1 in brief: Carter's, Columbia Sportswear, Ske
- Improving traceability a key industry challenge
- Aeropostale delisted from New York Stock Exchange