US: Polo Ralph Lauren opens first store in Turkey
US fashion house Polo Ralph Lauren has opened a new store in Istanbul, Turkey, its first free-standing boutique in the country.
The shop, which opened to customers on Friday (10 October), is located in the city's Istinye Park shopping complex.
Polo Ralph Lauren now operates over 300 stores worldwide, with recent openings in Milan, Tokyo, Moscow and Paris.
"The opening of our first location in Istanbul is just another step for us as we continue to strengthen our presence in new markets around the world," the company said.
Australian fashion operator OrotonGroup has posted a half-year net profit of AUD$12.5m (US$8.77m), up 20.4% on last year....
Footwear and apparel company Kenneth Cole Productions has appointed Chris Nakatani to the position of president of wholesale....
Here is a roundup of the top five most-read stories on just-style this week. Click on each headline for the full story....
Luxury fashion and lifestyle brand Polo Ralph Lauren today (17 February) confirmed it is to take direct control of its wholesale and retail distribution in South East Asia from the beginning of next y...
- Cotton supply chain transparency an ongoing issue
- What does supply chain mapping really mean?
- Supply chain takeaways from Sourcing at MAGIC
- No simple way to be sustainable, says SAC CEO
- Why voters don’t want more global supply chains
- Nike and Crystal Group "doing well by doing good"
- Li & Fung eyes supply chain speed in 3-year plan
- Cambodia’s focus on garment production also a risk
- C&A helps grow organic cotton production in China
- US Q2 in brief - G-III Apparel, A&F, Sears
- Too Many Standards
- Myanmar's Garment Sector in 2015 - now with updated members' directory
- Southeast Asia strategic sourcing review – a focus on Cambodia, Vietnam and Myanmar
- Under Armour, Inc. (UA) - Financial and Strategic SWOT Analysis Review
- Central America strategic sourcing review - a focus on Guatemala, El Salvador and Honduras