US: Polo Ralph Lauren opens first store in Turkey
US fashion house Polo Ralph Lauren has opened a new store in Istanbul, Turkey, its first free-standing boutique in the country.
The shop, which opened to customers on Friday (10 October), is located in the city's Istinye Park shopping complex.
Polo Ralph Lauren now operates over 300 stores worldwide, with recent openings in Milan, Tokyo, Moscow and Paris.
"The opening of our first location in Istanbul is just another step for us as we continue to strengthen our presence in new markets around the world," the company said.
Australian fashion operator OrotonGroup has posted a half-year net profit of AUD$12.5m (US$8.77m), up 20.4% on last year....
Footwear and apparel company Kenneth Cole Productions has appointed Chris Nakatani to the position of president of wholesale....
Here is a roundup of the top five most-read stories on just-style this week. Click on each headline for the full story....
Luxury fashion and lifestyle brand Polo Ralph Lauren today (17 February) confirmed it is to take direct control of its wholesale and retail distribution in South East Asia from the beginning of next y...
- Speed to market key to Adidas 2020 growth plan
- SOURCING: Production problems weigh on Pakistan
- Cutting-edge companies focus on consumer needs
- SuperGroup to adapt sourcing model for speed
- What next for smart fabrics and garments?
- Swedish textile water project to expand globally
- Organic cotton assessment tool launches
- PVH “pleased” after swinging to Q4 profit
- Apparel and textiles rank high on EU alert system
- Lululemon Athletica on “strong growth” track
- Myanmar's Garment Sector - Opportunities & Challenges in 2015
- Apparel Retail: Top 5 Emerging Markets Industry Guide
- Management briefing: Outlook 2015: Apparel industry issues in the year ahead
- Outdoor performance apparel: peaks, valleys, and green fields
- Global market review of swimwear - forecasts to 2019