USA: Polo Ralph Lauren To Close 23 Stores Following Review
Polo Ralph Lauren Corporation is to close 11 loss-making Club Monaco stores and all 12 of its free-standing Polo Jeans Co stores, the company announced today.It also plans to open a high-end store in Boston plus new stores in locations such as Dallas and Beverly Hills."I believe this focused retail strategy will provide a solid foundation from which we can continue to grow the Polo Ralph Lauren brand even more profitably," said Ralph Lauren, chairman and CEO of Polo Ralph Lauren.
Get full access to all content, just $1 for 30 days
A Message From The Editor
just-style gives you the widest apparel and textile market coverage.
Paid just-style members have unlimited access to all our exclusive content - including 17 years of archives.
It’s our best ever membership offer – just for you.
Leonie Barrie, editor of just-style
Help test our new apparel sourcing tool.
- Hard hit Turkish industry is not knocked out
- "Power of the many" drives change at Otto Group
- China leads US apparel sources with falling prices
- Vietnam grows share of US apparel imports in 2016
- US apparel sector braces for potential cost hikes
- US Q4 in brief – Foot Locker, Nordstrom, Carter's
- Bangladesh crackdown has cost garment sector $100m
- Inditex and H&M boycott Dhaka Apparel Summit
- Macy's will "do the right thing", says Lundgren
- JC Penney to close 140 stores amid lower sales
- When Things Go Wrong - A Practical Guide to Managing Common Problems in Apparel Sourcing
- Outdoor performance apparel 2016: A broader perspective
- Technical textile markets: product developments and innovations, December 2016
- Southeast Asia strategic sourcing review – a focus on Cambodia, Vietnam and Myanmar
- Global market review of lingerie – forecasts to 2022