USA: Polo Ralph Lauren To Close 23 Stores Following Review
Polo Ralph Lauren Corporation is to close 11 loss-making Club Monaco stores and all 12 of its free-standing Polo Jeans Co stores, the company announced today.It also plans to open a high-end store in Boston plus new stores in locations such as Dallas and Beverly Hills."I believe this focused retail strategy will provide a solid foundation from which we can continue to grow the Polo Ralph Lauren brand even more profitably," said Ralph Lauren, chairman and CEO of Polo Ralph Lauren.
Get full access to all content, just $1 for 30 days
A Message From The Editor
just-style gives you the widest apparel and textile market coverage.
Paid just-style members have unlimited access to all our exclusive content - including 16 years of archives.
It’s our best ever membership offer – just for you.
Leonie Barrie, editor of just-style
- Fashion fit for the future – strategies for speed
- How PVH is paving the way for connected apparel
- Digitisation to drive new apparel-making models
- Under Armour Lighthouse will disrupt production
- Pakistan industry seeks help to kickstart exports
- US Q3 in brief - Rocky Brands, Gymboree Corp
- Child refugees found in Turkey apparel factories
- Chinese manufacturer invests $20m in US facility
- Managing change in the move to new tech tools
- Hong Kong's Winds Group to open Haiti factory
- Africa-Med strategic sourcing review – comparing East Africa, North Africa and Turkey
- REPORT BUNDLE: Africa-Med, Southeast Asia and Central America strategic sourcing pack
- Southeast Asia strategic sourcing review – a focus on Cambodia, Vietnam and Myanmar
- Global Sports and Fitness Wear Market 2016-2020
- Global market review of lingerie – forecasts to 2022