USA: Polo RL Names Brian Duffy European Chief
The New York-based company said Duffy, was has been CEO of Playtex UK and Pretty Polly UK, will be based at its new head offices in Geneva, Switzerland, and will be responsible for all Polo Europe's day-to-day operations.
"Brian is a talented and creative executive with a tremendous depth of management experience," said Lance Isham, vice chairman of Polo Ralph Lauren Corp, in a statement.
"His broad-based business expertise and his international perspective will strengthen our management team, and support our growing European business."
Help test our new apparel sourcing tool.
Intimate apparel manufacturer Sara Lee Branded Apparel has introduced an integrated mix of retail and supply chain software at its Lovable division in Italy to enhance the smooth running of its new re...
Children's wear retailer The Children's Place Retail Stores Inc has named Kevin Mead, former Polo Retail Corporation senior vice president, as its senior vice president, director of stores for The Chi...
Value retail chain Matalan Plc has confirmed that it will sell its Lee Cooper brand to private equity firm Emerisque Capital for £30 million, and has reported a 31 per cent hike in full-year underlyin...
Manufacturing giant Sara Lee Corp's branded apparel unit plans to axe 350 jobs from the division that makes Champion sportswear and intimate apparel under the Bali, Playtex, L'eggs and Wonderbra brand...
US retail group Sara Lee Corporation has named Frank van Oers as a vice president of the corporation, with immediate effect....
Luxury goods group Polo Ralph Lauren Corporation has promoted Susie McCabe to the position of president, Polo Ralph Lauren Factory Stores....
Large-scale manufacturer Sara Lee has posted a 50 per cent plummet in third-quarter profit, affected by sluggish clothing sales and high commodity costs....
Turkish denim producer Orta Anadolu hopes to increase its total sales to $230 million in 2005, with exports accounting for around $120 million of this figure....
- Outlook 2017 – What next for apparel sourcing?
- $1.7bn package to boost Pakistan clothing exports
- Mexico riots hit apparel retailers and shipments
- Is China about to burst its apparel trade bubble?
- Outlook 2017 – What else is the industry watching?
- MAS Holdings planning second industrial park
- M&S quality focus finally lifts clothing sales
- Aéropostale to reopen 500 stores across the US
- JC Penney latest retailer to shutter stores?
- Sri Lanka on track to regain EU GSP+ benefits
- Global apparel markets: product developments and innovations, October 2016
- Anti-odour clothing: fresh fashion for an active lifestyle
- Outdoor performance apparel 2016: A broader perspective
- Global market review of lingerie – forecasts to 2022
- Southeast Asia strategic sourcing review – a focus on Cambodia, Vietnam and Myanmar