USA: Polo RL Vice Chairman Isham To Retire In 2004
Fashion house Polo Ralph Lauren Corp on Tuesday said vice chairman Lance Isham will retire from the company next March after nearly 25 years of service. The New York-based firm said Isham joined in 1981 as a sales rep based in Chicago before embarking on a career which saw him hold various positions of responsibility including executive vice president of Polo Ralph Lauren men's company.
Get full access to all content, just $1 for 30 days
A Message From The Editor
just-style gives you the widest apparel and textile market coverage.
Paid just-style members have unlimited access to all our exclusive content - including 16 years of archives.
It’s our best ever membership offer – just for you.
Leonie Barrie, editor of just-style
- Steps to piloting living wage in garment factories
- How to ensure sustainability is more than a slogan
- US apparel retailers' November 2016 sales roundup
- Why do modern robotics elude sportswear makers?
- Software for financial planning and operations
- Esquel efficiency drive continues to boost brands
- US Q3 in brief – Oxford Industries, Genesco
- Myanmar garment industry "lacking labour rights"
- Taiwan textile maker investing in first US plant
- Outdoor apparel sector set for double-digit growth