USA: Polymer Group Notified About Involuntary Chapter 11
The world's third largest maker of nonwoven fabrics, Polymer Group Inc, said yesterday an involuntary Chapter 11 petition had been filed against it in a South Carolina court. The North Charleston-based company, which has around 4,000 workers worldwide, said in a news release it had begun discussions with petitioning creditors on a potential consensual and prompt withdrawal of the petition.
Get full access to all content, just $1 for 30 days
A Message From The Editor
just-style gives you the widest apparel and textile market coverage.
It’s our best ever membership offer – just for you.
Leonie Barrie, editor of just-style
- Steps to piloting living wage in garment factories
- US apparel retailers' November 2016 sales roundup
- How to ensure sustainability is more than a slogan
- Why do modern robotics elude sportswear makers?
- Software for financial planning and operations
- Esquel efficiency drive continues to boost brands
- US Q3 in brief – Genesco, G-III Apparel, Express
- Columbia waterproof jacket first made without PFCs
- Myanmar garment industry "lacking labour rights"
- EU urged to adopt roadmap for Sri Lanka GSP+ bid
- Outdoor performance apparel 2016: A broader perspective
- Footwear Top 5 Emerging Markets Industry Guide_2016
- Global market review of lingerie – forecasts to 2022
- Global apparel markets: product developments and innovations, October 2016
- REPORT BUNDLE: Africa-Med, Southeast Asia and Central America strategic sourcing pack