US: Poole Co hires McFadyen as technical manager
Fibre specialist Poole Co has hired Joseph McFadyen as its technical manager.
In his new role, McFadyen is responsible for providing technical support and the development of recycled fibres, as well as virgin staple fibres. He will continue to expand existing programmes, manage improvements in fibre productions, and position Poole in new and emerging markets, the company said.
Prior to joining Poole, McFadyen worked for Wellman for around ten years, developing product applications for filament, fiberfill, and staple fibre.
Poole Company Hires Joseph McFadyen to Manage Recycled Fibers Division
January 22, 2014 07:00 AM Eastern Standard Time GREENVILLE, S.C.--(BUSINESS WIRE)--Poole Company, a leading manufacturer and distributor of textile fibers and specialist in virgin polyester fibers, recycled fibers, heavy denier, and nonwovens fibers, announced today that they have hired Joseph McFadyen as the new technical manager.
"Joe McFadyen's addition further extends our strategy of having the most experienced and visionary fiber team."
At Poole Company, McFadyen is responsible for providing technical support and the development of recycled fibers, as well as virgin staple fibers. He will continue to expand existing programs, manage improvements in fiber productions, and position Poole Company in new and emerging markets.
Bynum Poole, President of Poole Company, commented, "Joe McFadyen's addition further extends our strategy of having the most experienced and visionary fiber team." He continued, "The market is growing and changing significantly each day, and Joe's knowledge and traction in the textile and nonwovens industries - as well as in other technologies - is a huge benefit to Poole Company. We will continue to bring innovative and sustainable fiber products to market with him as our technical manager."
Prior to accepting the technical manager role at Poole Company, McFadyen worked at Wellman for more than ten years, developing product applications for filament, fiberfill, and staple fiber. His fiber processing experience includes fire retardants, color additives, copolymerization, unique fiber cross-sections, and product optimization. McFadyen's roles at other organizations include fiber process product development, product research and development, quality control, and management. He is a graduate of North Carolina State University with degree in Chemical Engineering.
About Poole Company
For more than 35 years, Poole Company has specialized in the global manufacturing and distributing of textile spinning fibers. With a product portfolio including virgin polyester fibers, recycled fibers (EcoSure PCR PET polymer), heavy denier, microdenier, fiberfill, and nonwovens fibers, Poole Company serves major markets and is recognized for their emphasis on sustainability and value. For more information, contact Poole Company at 864-271-9935 or visit www.poolecompany.com.
Original source: Poole Company
- China tightens on corporate social responsibility
- Marks & Spencer to extend mobile phone monitoring
- Tesco's H1 profit plunge: What the analysts say
- Asos FY profit drop: What the analysts say
- Mango continues on global growth trajectory
- Cambodia clothing factory collapse injures eight
- H&M and The North Face commit to responsible down
- Adidas "Reebok sale" would be admittance of defeat
- Collapsed Cambodia factory had structural issues
- Bangladesh taps factory inspectors ahead of review
- Ethiopia – the emerging textile and clothing industry
- Apparel Market in China to 2018 - Market Size, Trends, and Forecasts
- Global market review of denim and jeanswear – forecasts to 2020
- Prospects for the Textile and Clothing Industry in Vietnam
- Wool in the 21st Century: new prospects for a familiar fibre