USA: Pop Star's Slick Collection Set For Spring Roll-Out
The company founded by former pop star MC Hammer has begun talks with more than 1,000 retailers to sell its exclusive men's clothing collection and accessory line from next spring. Called the J Slick Collection by MC Hammer, the fashions were first unveiled by Hammertime Holdings Inc last month at MAGIC in Las Veags, one of the country's top retail conventions.
Get full access to all content, just $1 for 30 days
A Message From The Editor
just-style gives you the widest apparel and textile market coverage.
Paid just-style members have unlimited access to all our exclusive content - including 16 years of archives.
It’s our best ever membership offer – just for you.
Leonie Barrie, editor of just-style
- Steps to piloting living wage in garment factories
- How to ensure sustainability is more than a slogan
- US apparel retailers' November 2016 sales roundup
- Why do modern robotics elude sportswear makers?
- Software for financial planning and operations
- Esquel efficiency drive continues to boost brands
- US Q3 in brief – Oxford Industries, Genesco
- Taiwan textile maker investing in first US plant
- Myanmar garment industry "lacking labour rights"
- Outdoor apparel sector set for double-digit growth