USA: PopBuy.com Launches E-Commerce Hub
Popbuy.com gives consumers a new and easier way to shop online. The PopBuy.com portal is a free service and currently features 30 main shopping departments/channels and over 100 sub-channels to quickly connect online shoppers with their favorite brick-and-mortar retail stores, brands, catalogs and popular online destinations.The launch announcement was made by company officials attending the COMDEX/FALL 2000 event in Las Vegas last week. The directory was specifically designed to drill-down easily and logically to product specific stores, items and online shopping resources. When a store is selected from a drop down menu, a separate window "pops up" and the consumer may shop directly from the requested retail merchant's site. When done, shoppers just close the window and they are still at the PopBuy site.While consumers get a broad, top-of-the-line offering, advertisers get delivery of targeted, channel-specific audio advertising. Spot audio advertising, available on each of the main shopping channels, serves to reinforce the consumer shopping experience. "The overwhelming response from advertisers and ad agencies regarding the audio avails makes me believe we are on the right track," said Rick D'Andrea, chief executive officer of popbuy.com.PopBuy.com is located in Birmingham, Alabama. For additional information, please visit the website at
Get full access to all content, just $1 for 30 days
A Message From The Editor
just-style gives you the widest apparel and textile market coverage.
It’s our best ever membership offer – just for you.
Leonie Barrie, editor of just-style
Help test our new apparel sourcing tool.
- Why collaboration is key to fashion supply chains
- Rana Plaza four years on – Timeline of change
- Industry groups reaffirm commitment to Bangladesh
- Trump and Brexit get a dose of pragmatism
- Using worker surveys to drive supply chain change
- Adidas to digitalise Speedfactory concept
- Nike filed patent for "reinforced denim"
- M&S extends sourcing deal with Lindsey brothers
- US Q1 in brief – Columbia Sportswear, Amazon
- Lenzing unveils new sustainability strategy
- Global market review of denim and jeanswear – forecasts to 2022
- When Things Go Wrong - A Practical Guide to Managing Common Problems in Apparel Sourcing
- Clothing Market in the Top 5 American Countries to 2021 - Market Size, Development, and Forecasts
- Outdoor performance apparel 2016: A broader perspective
- Southeast Asia strategic sourcing review – a focus on Cambodia, Vietnam and Myanmar