USA: PopBuy.com Launches E-Commerce Hub
Popbuy.com gives consumers a new and easier way to shop online. The PopBuy.com portal is a free service and currently features 30 main shopping departments/channels and over 100 sub-channels to quickly connect online shoppers with their favorite brick-and-mortar retail stores, brands, catalogs and popular online destinations.The launch announcement was made by company officials attending the COMDEX/FALL 2000 event in Las Vegas last week. The directory was specifically designed to drill-down easily and logically to product specific stores, items and online shopping resources. When a store is selected from a drop down menu, a separate window "pops up" and the consumer may shop directly from the requested retail merchant's site. When done, shoppers just close the window and they are still at the PopBuy site.While consumers get a broad, top-of-the-line offering, advertisers get delivery of targeted, channel-specific audio advertising. Spot audio advertising, available on each of the main shopping channels, serves to reinforce the consumer shopping experience. "The overwhelming response from advertisers and ad agencies regarding the audio avails makes me believe we are on the right track," said Rick D'Andrea, chief executive officer of popbuy.com.PopBuy.com is located in Birmingham, Alabama. For additional information, please visit the website at
Get full access to all content, just $1 for 30 days
A Message From The Editor
just-style gives you the widest apparel and textile market coverage.
Paid just-style members have unlimited access to all our exclusive content - including 16 years of archives.
I am so confident you will love complete access to our content that today I can offer you 30 days access for $1.
It’s our best ever membership offer – just for you.
Leonie Barrie, editor of just-style
- Fashion fit for the future – strategies for speed
- How PVH is paving the way for connected apparel
- Digitisation to drive new apparel-making models
- Pakistan industry seeks help to kickstart exports
- Under Armour Lighthouse will disrupt production
- US Q3 in brief – Columbia Sportswear, HanesBrands
- Primark sourcing chief Gordon steps down
- Child refugees found in Turkey apparel factories
- Chinese manufacturer invests $20m in US facility
- Managing change in the move to new tech tools
- Africa-Med strategic sourcing review – comparing East Africa, North Africa and Turkey
- REPORT BUNDLE: Africa-Med, Southeast Asia and Central America strategic sourcing pack
- Southeast Asia strategic sourcing review – a focus on Cambodia, Vietnam and Myanmar
- Global market review of lingerie – forecasts to 2022
- Apparel (GLOBAL) - Industry Report