NEW ZEALAND: Postie Plus appoints new CFO
Clothing chain Postie Plus has appointed Peter Nouwens as its new chief financial officer.
Nouwens will join the New Zealand-based retailer in January and will be based at its new headquarters in Aukland. He will join the company as CEO Ron Boskell steps down after ten years.
Chartered accountant Nouwens has previously worked at market research company Nielsen, Pacific Magazines and ACP Media.
Postie Plus swung to a full-year loss in September on the back of one-off costs including the sale of its Babycity brand and a new distribution centre.
- Marks & Spencer to extend mobile phone monitoring
- China tightens on corporate social responsibility
- Tesco's H1 profit plunge: What the analysts say
- Asos FY profit drop: What the analysts say
- Factoring: a lifeline for apparel suppliers?
- Cambodia clothing factory collapse injures eight
- Adidas "Reebok sale" would be admittance of defeat
- H&M and The North Face commit to responsible down
- Bangladesh taps factory inspectors ahead of review
- Collapsed Cambodia factory had structural issues
- Ethiopia – the emerging textile and clothing industry
- Apparel Market in China to 2018 - Market Size, Trends, and Forecasts
- Global market review of denim and jeanswear – forecasts to 2020
- Prospects for the Textile and Clothing Industry in Vietnam
- Wool in the 21st Century: new prospects for a familiar fibre