NEW ZEALAND: Postie Plus appoints new CFO
Clothing chain Postie Plus has appointed Peter Nouwens as its new chief financial officer.
Nouwens will join the New Zealand-based retailer in January and will be based at its new headquarters in Aukland. He will join the company as CEO Ron Boskell steps down after ten years.
Chartered accountant Nouwens has previously worked at market research company Nielsen, Pacific Magazines and ACP Media.
Postie Plus swung to a full-year loss in September on the back of one-off costs including the sale of its Babycity brand and a new distribution centre.
- 2014: Year in review - Sourcing winners and losers
- COMMENT: The decline of the buying office
- 2014: Year in review - Brand winners and losers
- 2014: Year in review - Retail winners and losers
- Bangladesh: The business benefits of compliance
- Report urges overhaul of Cambodia factory safety
- North Face debuts locally-grown "backyard" hoodie
- Apparel manufacturing leads US reshoring trend
- Triumph recalls 22,000 bras for underwire fault
- Shanghai Challenge buys stake in Masood Textile