NEW ZEALAND: Postie Plus appoints new CFO
Clothing chain Postie Plus has appointed Peter Nouwens as its new chief financial officer.
Nouwens will join the New Zealand-based retailer in January and will be based at its new headquarters in Aukland. He will join the company as CEO Ron Boskell steps down after ten years.
Chartered accountant Nouwens has previously worked at market research company Nielsen, Pacific Magazines and ACP Media.
Postie Plus swung to a full-year loss in September on the back of one-off costs including the sale of its Babycity brand and a new distribution centre.
- The difference between compliance and safety?
- Central America must make better use of DR-CAFTA
- How M&S plans to revamp its clothing business
- Yarn-forward rules weigh on Vietnam TPP potential
- Is China really going through a slump?
- US Q1 in brief – Guess, Burlington Stores, Sears
- Gap accused of rights violations in supply chain
- BHS supplier Courtaulds Brands in administration
- Nike management changes to drive innovation
- Social responsibility key to winning millennials
- Victoria's Secret Stores, Inc.: Retailing - Company Profile & SWOT Analysis
- Southeast Asia strategic sourcing review – a focus on Cambodia, Vietnam and Myanmar
- Apparel Accessories in Hong Kong, China
- Nike Inc in Apparel and Footwear (World)
- Practical Price Negotiation for Apparel Sourcing Professionals