NEW ZEALAND: Postie Plus appoints new CFO
Clothing chain Postie Plus has appointed Peter Nouwens as its new chief financial officer.
Nouwens will join the New Zealand-based retailer in January and will be based at its new headquarters in Aukland. He will join the company as CEO Ron Boskell steps down after ten years.
Chartered accountant Nouwens has previously worked at market research company Nielsen, Pacific Magazines and ACP Media.
Postie Plus swung to a full-year loss in September on the back of one-off costs including the sale of its Babycity brand and a new distribution centre.
- M&S to launch supply chain human rights policy
- VF pushes ahead on chemicals management
- M&S project benefits garment worker health
- Can the Gap brand reclaim its iconic status?
- Compliance in China continues to improve
- C&A to add "accurate fit" label to garments
- Myanmar makers mull shut-downs over wage plans
- Cotton tracing "biggest challenge" for M&S
- China cotton stockpile auction may shake up market
- WEBINAR: Compliance: Why has it failed?