NEW ZEALAND: Postie Plus appoints new CFO
Clothing chain Postie Plus has appointed Peter Nouwens as its new chief financial officer.
Nouwens will join the New Zealand-based retailer in January and will be based at its new headquarters in Aukland. He will join the company as CEO Ron Boskell steps down after ten years.
Chartered accountant Nouwens has previously worked at market research company Nielsen, Pacific Magazines and ACP Media.
Postie Plus swung to a full-year loss in September on the back of one-off costs including the sale of its Babycity brand and a new distribution centre.
- Why have US FTA imports fallen to a record low?
- Collaboration key to the future of smart textiles
- Synergies Worldwide CEO unravels sourcing shifts
- First figures show Bangladesh exports climb
- Rana Plaza three years on – Timeline of change
- Hanesbrands to buy Pacific Brands for $800m
- Retailer Austin Reed goes into administration
- C&A selects PLM to boost product development
- BHS receives "expressions of interest"
- Timberland sets new eco-preferred standards