US: Potential port strike may have "devastating" consequences
A potential strike by longshoremen along the US East and Gulf Coasts at the end of the year could have devastating economic consequences as inventory depletion, rerouting, hoarding and price speculation ripple through supply chains of global companies, risk management company March has warned.
Get full access to all content, just $1 for 30 days
A Message From The Editor
just-style gives you the widest apparel and textile market coverage.
Paid just-style members have unlimited access to all our exclusive content - including 14 years of archives.
I am so confident you will love complete access to our content that today I can offer you 30 days access for $1.
It’s our best ever membership offer – just for you.
Leonie Barrie, editor of just-style
- 2014: Year in review - Sourcing winners and losers
- COMMENT: The decline of the buying office
- 2014: Year in review - Brand winners and losers
- 2014: Year in review - Retail winners and losers
- Bangladesh: Raising the bar on apparel exports?
- Report urges overhaul of Cambodia factory safety
- Bangladesh knitting worker killed by faulty lift
- Bangladesh factory improvements “will take years”
- North Face debuts locally-grown "backyard" hoodie
- Tommy Hilfiger launches solar-powered jacket