TAIWAN: Pou Chen Corp To Expand Production
The Pou Chen Corp, Taiwan's leading sports and casual shoe makers, is set to expand its production into China and Vietnam with the opening of an additional three manufacturing plants.
The move of two new plants in China and one in Vietnam will put Pou Chen in a strong position to increase its position in the global market as one of the largest sports shoe manufacturers.
The company will also be looking to expand its research and development centres to improve technology and raw material inputs.
- Fashion fit for the future – strategies for speed
- Will new Vietnam wage hinder competitiveness?
- Digitisation to drive new apparel-making models
- Under Armour Lighthouse will disrupt production
- How TAL Apparel is staying ahead of the game
- Gap to shutter all UK Banana Republic stores
- M&S "unappealing" clothing a barrier to growth
- MAS Holdings shares commitment to sustainability
- Reebok Liquid Factory reinvents shoe production
- Bangladesh tops China as lead cotton importer
- Africa-Med strategic sourcing review – comparing East Africa, North Africa and Turkey
- REPORT BUNDLE: Africa-Med, Southeast Asia and Central America strategic sourcing pack
- Southeast Asia strategic sourcing review – a focus on Cambodia, Vietnam and Myanmar
- Apparel (GLOBAL) - Industry Report
- Global Sports and Fitness Wear Market 2016-2020