TAIWAN: Pou Chen's Half Year Pre-Tax Profit Down 16.28 Per Cent
Pou Chen, one of Taiwan's top sporting and casual footwear manufacturers, saw pre-tax profits slump 16.28 per cent to NT$1.975bn in the first half of this year, the China Economic News Service reported. Pou Chen made a half year revenue of NT$5.72bn, dropping 4.85 per cent from the same six months of 2000 and fulfilling 47.17 per cent of the NT$11.176bn projected for this year. At the same time, the half year pre-tax profit of NT$1.975bn attained 55.7 per cent of the NT$3.546bn forecast for this year.
Get full access to all content, just $1 for 30 days
A Message From The Editor
just-style gives you the widest apparel and textile market coverage.
Paid just-style members have unlimited access to all our exclusive content - including 17 years of archives.
It’s our best ever membership offer – just for you.
Leonie Barrie, editor of just-style
Help test our new apparel sourcing tool.
- Unlocks for the future fashion sourcing landscape
- EU eyes mandatory due diligence for apparel supply
- What TTIP might mean for US, EU textiles & apparel
- Geo-political uncertainty and how to survive it
- Where next for Corporate Human Rights Benchmark?
- Li & Fung forms supply chain partnership with PVH
- US Q4 in brief – Finish Line, Oxford Industries
- Sears has "substantial doubt" of future
- World Bank commits $57bn to sub-Saharan Africa
- Target unveils "ambitious" store re-design plans
- Central and East Europe Report Package
- Central America strategic sourcing review - a focus on Guatemala, El Salvador and Honduras
- Southeast Asia strategic sourcing review – a focus on Cambodia, Vietnam and Myanmar
- When Things Go Wrong - A Practical Guide to Managing Common Problems in Apparel Sourcing
- Outdoor performance apparel 2016: A broader perspective