FRANCE: PPR in talks to sell Redcats plus-size business?
The deal to sell OneStopPlus is expected to range from US$400m to $500m, according to Reuters. However, PPR and Charlesbank declined to comment on the situation when contacted by just-style today (29 November).
Last month, PPR reported "satisfactory" third-quarter sales growth, which was boosted by rising revenue at its luxury brands.
Gucci has lost the latest bout in a trademark battle against Guess in Italy. ...
Ralph Lauren has confirmed the appointment of former Gucci executive Laura Lendrum to the position of president of the group's US stores division....
French luxury and sportswear group Kering (formerly known as PPR) saw first-quarter revenue edge up 1%, driven by growth in its luxury division....
US apparel, footwear and accessories business The Jones Group has appointed Milton Pappas to the newly-created role of president of e-commerce....
Skatewear brand Volcom is set to increase its focus on sustainability, becoming the latest Kering-owned brand to undergo an Environmental Profit and Loss. ...
French luxury group Kering has closed the sale of its Vertbaudet and Cyrillus children and family clothing brands to the Alpha Private Equity Fund 6 for EUR119m (US$153.9m)....
French luxury group PPR, which will be renamed Kering in June, has acquired French crocodile skin company France Croco. ...
French apparel group PPR is changing its name to Kering as it looks to position itself as a luxury and sportswear business....
- Supply chain weighs on Kering's green footprint
- What Marks & Spencer's numbers mean for clothing
- Tanzania adds to Africa’s apparel sourcing mix
- Where next for 3D design and prototyping?
- Balance essential in garment supply chain
- Gap brand sales continue to fall short
- American Eagle Outfitters Q1 earnings soar
- AGOA delays drag on sourcing decisions
- Apparel industry Q1 results in brief
- Call for probe into Philippines factory fire