FRANCE: PPR Raises Gucci Stake To 65.6%
PPR plans to own 70 per cent of world's third largest luxury goods group by the end of this year and has an option to buy the rest of the company next year.
Help test our new apparel sourcing tool.
Following China's promise over a year ago to crack down on fake goods including the country's enormous fashion label-counterfeiting industry, industry watchers have been keen to see the results of gov...
Europe's biggest non-food retailer PPR said 2005 profit jumped 11% from last year's, driven by increased Asian demand plus continued strength of the Gucci division....
French luxury retail group PPR is eyeing possible acquisitions in the United States to help shore up its international growth, according to media reports on Friday (3 February)....
Designer John Ray has stepped down from his post as creative director of Gucci Menswear....
Luxury and retail group PPR has reported increased full-year and fourth-quarter sales, boosted by demand for stalwart fashion Gucci and celebrity handbag favourite Balenciaga....
Luxury labels including Chanel and Prada have won a court victory against a vendor of counterfeit goods in China, Bloomberg reported....
Jean-François Palus has been named financial director of luxury goods group PPR, following the departure of chief financial officer Ross McInnes....
Upmarket goods group PPR has reported a 6.3 per cent rise in third-quarter sales, boosted by continued demand for the Gucci fashion label....
- Why collaboration is key to fashion supply chains
- Rana Plaza four years on – Timeline of change
- Industry groups reaffirm commitment to Bangladesh
- Trump and Brexit get a dose of pragmatism
- Using worker surveys to drive supply chain change
- Adidas to digitalise Speedfactory concept
- M&S extends sourcing deal with Lindsey brothers
- Nike filed patent for "reinforced denim"
- US Q1 in brief – Columbia Sportswear, Amazon
- Brandix rolls out Tukatech systems
- Global market review of denim and jeanswear – forecasts to 2022
- When Things Go Wrong - A Practical Guide to Managing Common Problems in Apparel Sourcing
- Clothing Market in the Top 5 American Countries to 2021 - Market Size, Development, and Forecasts
- Outdoor performance apparel 2016: A broader perspective
- Southeast Asia strategic sourcing review – a focus on Cambodia, Vietnam and Myanmar