FRANCE: PPR Records 23 Per Cent Growth In First Quarter
French luxury goods group Pinault Printemps Redoute Sa has reported a 23 per cent rise in first quarter revenues from the 5.5bn euros ($4.9bn) recorded in the first three months of 2000 to 6.76bn euros ($6.05bn) in 2001. Revenues from the group luxury division saw a massive 65 per cent rise to 667m euros from the 404m euros recorded in the same period last year.
Get full access to all content, just $1 for 30 days
A Message From The Editor
just-style gives you the widest apparel and textile market coverage.
Paid just-style members have unlimited access to all our exclusive content - including 16 years of archives.
It’s our best ever membership offer – just for you.
Leonie Barrie, editor of just-style
- Steps to piloting living wage in garment factories
- Trump blows the case for Brexit out of the water
- How to ensure sustainability is more than a slogan
- US apparel retailers' November 2016 sales roundup
- Duty-free trade key to build Africa supply chains
- US Q3 in brief – Destination Maternity, Cherokee
- Taiwan textile maker investing in first US plant
- Outdoor apparel sector set for double-digit growth
- Myanmar garment industry "lacking labour rights"
- Adidas NYC flagship raises the bar on sport stores