FRANCE: PPR Sets New Put Option Price For Gucci Shares
The firm currently holds a 65.6 per cent stake in Gucci which it has built up on a regular basis. It will bid for the remaining 34.4 per cent stake next year.
Following China's promise over a year ago to crack down on fake goods including the country's enormous fashion label-counterfeiting industry, industry watchers have been keen to see the results of gov...
Europe's biggest non-food retailer PPR said 2005 profit jumped 11% from last year's, driven by increased Asian demand plus continued strength of the Gucci division....
French luxury retail group PPR is eyeing possible acquisitions in the United States to help shore up its international growth, according to media reports on Friday (3 February)....
Designer John Ray has stepped down from his post as creative director of Gucci Menswear....
Luxury and retail group PPR has reported increased full-year and fourth-quarter sales, boosted by demand for stalwart fashion Gucci and celebrity handbag favourite Balenciaga....
Luxury labels including Chanel and Prada have won a court victory against a vendor of counterfeit goods in China, Bloomberg reported....
Jean-François Palus has been named financial director of luxury goods group PPR, following the departure of chief financial officer Ross McInnes....
Upmarket goods group PPR has reported a 6.3 per cent rise in third-quarter sales, boosted by continued demand for the Gucci fashion label....
- Fashion fit for the future – strategies for speed
- Digitisation to drive new apparel-making models
- Will new Vietnam wage hinder competitiveness?
- Under Armour Lighthouse will disrupt production
- How TAL Apparel is staying ahead of the game
- Child refugees found in Turkey apparel factories
- Gap to shutter all UK Banana Republic stores
- Chinese manufacturer invests $20m in US facility
- Reebok Liquid Factory reinvents shoe production
- M&S "unappealing" clothing a barrier to growth
- Africa-Med strategic sourcing review – comparing East Africa, North Africa and Turkey
- REPORT BUNDLE: Africa-Med, Southeast Asia and Central America strategic sourcing pack
- Southeast Asia strategic sourcing review – a focus on Cambodia, Vietnam and Myanmar
- Apparel (GLOBAL) - Industry Report
- Global Sports and Fitness Wear Market 2016-2020