FRANCE: PPR to launch Volcom branded footwear range
The footwear range will include shoes for men and women
The closed-toe line, which includes shoes for men and women featuring asymmetric lines and black and white contrasting outsoles, will be available in stores next July.
The range will not include technical shoes, a spokesperson for PPR told just-style today (6 November).
PPR said the footwear range has been developed with Puma's help and expertise. The company bought the Volcom action sports apparel company last summer, and currently sells a limited collection of footwear including flip flops.
French luxury and sportswear group Kering (formerly known as PPR) saw first-quarter revenue edge up 1%, driven by growth in its luxury division....
Puma has named Björn Gulden as the sportswear brand's new CEO, succeeding Franz Koch, who left the company at the end of March....
Skatewear brand Volcom is set to increase its focus on sustainability, becoming the latest Kering-owned brand to undergo an Environmental Profit and Loss. ...
Indian online fashion retailer Myntra has acquired San Francisco-based virtual fitting room developer Fitiquette to help improve the shopping experience for Indian consumers....
French luxury group Kering has closed the sale of its Vertbaudet and Cyrillus children and family clothing brands to the Alpha Private Equity Fund 6 for EUR119m (US$153.9m)....
French luxury group PPR, which will be renamed Kering in June, has acquired French crocodile skin company France Croco. ...
French apparel group PPR is changing its name to Kering as it looks to position itself as a luxury and sportswear business....
- DENIM DAYS: Jeans innovation bursting at the seams
- Adidas pushing self-governance for suppliers
- How will TPP emerge from fast-track trade bill?
- Rana Plaza two years on: Challenges and concerns
- US fashion industry applauds trade bills package
- Myanmar garment workers strike deal
- Under Armour hailed "next global athletic company"
- Gap’s woes “not so easy to fix”
- Authentic Brands acquires Jones New York
- Orta and Garmon launch denim chemical screening