BELGIUM: Prémaman Takes Delivery Of Movex Software Suite
Prémaman, one of Belgium's leading retailers of clothing and supplies for children and mothers-to-be, is to use Intentia's Movex Collaboration Applications suite to help it bolster its position in Belgium and continue to grow abroad.
Prémaman believes the implementation will allow it to optimise, among other things, the processes through which it supplies and delivers collections to its network of 150 stores in Belgium and Luxemburg and over 100 other retail outlets.
The Movex solution will replace existing systems and interface with Prémaman's AFS financial program and the Web shop it currently uses. Implementation will focus initially on central services, logistics hubs and the 150 stores directly managed by Prémaman in Belgium and Luxemburg.
In a second phase, franchise stores will have the option to link up with the system and take full advantage of everything it offers. The initial project should be finalised before the end of 2003. The new contract covers licenses, services, Devex and i-Support.
Help test our new apparel sourcing tool.
- China leads US apparel sources with falling prices
- Hard hit Turkish industry is not knocked out
- Vietnam grows share of US apparel imports in 2016
- "Power of the many" drives change at Otto Group
- US apparel sector braces for potential cost hikes
- US Q4 in brief – Foot Locker, Nordstrom, Carter's
- Bangladesh crackdown has cost garment sector $100m
- Adidas and Burberry recognised for sustainability
- Inditex and H&M boycott Dhaka Apparel Summit
- Macy's will "do the right thing", says Lundgren
- When Things Go Wrong - A Practical Guide to Managing Common Problems in Apparel Sourcing
- Outdoor performance apparel 2016: A broader perspective
- Technical textile markets: product developments and innovations, December 2016
- Southeast Asia strategic sourcing review – a focus on Cambodia, Vietnam and Myanmar
- Global market review of lingerie – forecasts to 2022