BELGIUM: Prémaman Takes Delivery Of Movex Software Suite
Prémaman, one of Belgium's leading retailers of clothing and supplies for children and mothers-to-be, is to use Intentia's Movex Collaboration Applications suite to help it bolster its position in Belgium and continue to grow abroad.
Prémaman believes the implementation will allow it to optimise, among other things, the processes through which it supplies and delivers collections to its network of 150 stores in Belgium and Luxemburg and over 100 other retail outlets.
The Movex solution will replace existing systems and interface with Prémaman's AFS financial program and the Web shop it currently uses. Implementation will focus initially on central services, logistics hubs and the 150 stores directly managed by Prémaman in Belgium and Luxemburg.
In a second phase, franchise stores will have the option to link up with the system and take full advantage of everything it offers. The initial project should be finalised before the end of 2003. The new contract covers licenses, services, Devex and i-Support.
Help test our new apparel sourcing tool.
- Rana Plaza four years on – Timeline of change
- Using worker surveys to drive supply chain change
- Trump and Brexit get a dose of pragmatism
- Where does VF supply chain sit in growth strategy?
- Investment continues in Ethiopia clothing sector
- Inditex, Adidas and Patagonia top ethical report
- Calls for supply chain transparency standard
- Amazon wins on-demand apparel manufacturing patent
- US textile industry applauds Trump executive order
- US Q1 in brief – Steve Madden, Skechers
- Global market review of denim and jeanswear – forecasts to 2022
- When Things Go Wrong - A Practical Guide to Managing Common Problems in Apparel Sourcing
- Myanmar - ISA Country Report
- Southeast Asia strategic sourcing review – a focus on Cambodia, Vietnam and Myanmar
- Clothing Market in the Top 5 American Countries to 2021 - Market Size, Development, and Forecasts