ITALY: Prada And Marzotto Say No To Valentino
Italian newspaper Il Sole 24 Ore has reported that both Prada SpA and fashion group Marzotto SpA have ruled themselves out of the running to take on the fashion group Valentino from holding company HDP SpA.
With both Prada and Marzotto out of the running it seems more likely that Valentino will be taken on by Gucci, although no official talks have yet been held between Gucci and HDP.
HDP is also keen to sell on its other fashion interests, including sportswear manufacturer Fila and textile group GFT.
Feet are going to be warm and cosy next winter. Fur, both real and synthetic, was all around at the latest GDS shoe fair in Germany, on the inside and outside of shoes as well as boots, writes Penny L...
Luxury goods company Hugo Boss has no plan to acquire Italy-based majority shareholder Valentino Fashion, a spokesperson confirmed to just-style....
Fashion house Prada has named Armando Tolomelli as control director and Cinzia Tito as human resources manager of the business, press reports said....
Italy-based Valentino Fashion Group, which expects 10-12% sales growth this year, said today (5 December) that buying out the Hugo Boss label's minority shareholders is not a priority....
Valentino Fashion Group is to combine fully owned subsidiaries Valentino SpA and Emmeffe Srl by the end of 2005 as part of a restructuring exercise....
Luxury label Prada could be in danger of stealing Burberry's crown as the label of choice for Britain's hooligans, if the recent banning of its shoes at Manchester nightclubs is anything to go by....
Luxury fashion label Prada is pursuing annual growth of 23.5 per cent over the next five years, according to statements given to its banks....
Italy-based design house Valentino Fashion Group is expected to consider a merger deal with its German fashion unit Hugo Boss, according to Il Corriere della Sera. ...
- Traditional financing is a misfit for fast fashion
- Trump trade policy – Who knows what he'll do?
- Planning is key to an effective inventory strategy
- Why do modern robotics elude sportswear makers?
- Software for financial planning and operations
- US Q3 in brief - G-III Apparel, Express
- Esquel efficiency drive continues to boost brands
- Film documents Cambodia garment workers' stories
- Pakistan suspends India cotton imports
- Bagir exports first trousers for H&M from Ethiopia
- Outdoor performance apparel 2016: A broader perspective
- Footwear Top 5 Emerging Markets Industry Guide_2016
- Global apparel markets: product developments and innovations, October 2016
- Global market review of lingerie – forecasts to 2022
- REPORT BUNDLE: Africa-Med, Southeast Asia and Central America strategic sourcing pack