ITALY: Prada inks new EUR360m loan agreement
Italian luxury goods firm Prada has entered into a new EUR360m (US$455m) loan agreement with its lenders.
The company said in an emailed statement that the loan was intended to meet its "development needs".
Prada has reported an upsurge in recent sales and profit growth, having invested in a boosted retail network, the company added.
just-style reported last month that Prada could also renew plans for an initial public offering (IPO) on the stock market, which have been on ice since 2008.
With the rapidly escalating use of RFID at all levels of the supply chain, there are literally hundreds of shapes and sizes of tags and readers - not to mention software and associated electronic syst...
The British Fashion Council has named Phoebe Philo, creative director of Celine as the winner of the British Designer of the Year Award. ...
Italian luxury goods firm Prada Group saw profits for the first nine months of the year exceed the whole of last year....
- Li & Fung looks to new frontiers for growth
- SOURCING: Worldwide change in cost competitiveness
- More licensing and less M&A for Global Brands
- Gap impressed with supply chain improvements
- Better Work programme poised to expand
- Cambodia mass faintings rise to 896 in first-half
- Ralph Lauren unveils high-performance Polo shirt
- Cambodia garment makers condemn strike protests
- Russia threatens ban on western apparel imports
- China minimum wage rises will be tough to handle
- Global Database of the Top 1000 Apparel Producers - Company Names, Financial Performance, Key Executives, and Contact Details
- Global market review of denim and jeanswear – forecasts to 2020
- Prospects for the Textile and Clothing Industry in Turkey
- Global Database of the Top 1000 Apparel Knitting Mills - Company Names, Financial Performance, Key Executives, and Contact Details
- China - ISA Country Report