ITALY: Prada inks new EUR360m loan agreement
Italian luxury goods firm Prada has entered into a new EUR360m (US$455m) loan agreement with its lenders.
The company said in an emailed statement that the loan was intended to meet its "development needs".
Prada has reported an upsurge in recent sales and profit growth, having invested in a boosted retail network, the company added.
just-style reported last month that Prada could also renew plans for an initial public offering (IPO) on the stock market, which have been on ice since 2008.
With the rapidly escalating use of RFID at all levels of the supply chain, there are literally hundreds of shapes and sizes of tags and readers - not to mention software and associated electronic syst...
The British Fashion Council has named Phoebe Philo, creative director of Celine as the winner of the British Designer of the Year Award. ...
Italian luxury goods firm Prada Group saw profits for the first nine months of the year exceed the whole of last year....
- Yuan devaluation impact mixed for garment firms
- Will Vietnam struggle with impending trade deals?
- The new age of disruption on apparel production
- Kurt Cavano on “the Uberfication of everything”
- Gap bullish on China growth opportunities
- US Q2 in brief: J Crew, Aeropostale, Bebe Stores
- Luen Thai to continue investment in Vietnam
- Adidas seeking to resolve shoe supplier dispute
- Adidas files trademark suit against Forever 21
- China market woes could hit consumer spending
- Global Database of the Top 1000 Apparel Producers - Company Names, Financial Performance, and Contact Details
- Ethiopia – the emerging textile and clothing industry
- Myanmar's Garment Sector in 2015 - now with updated members' directory
- Global market review of lingerie - forecasts to 2020
- Global market review of swimwear - forecasts to 2019