ITALY: Prada inks new EUR360m loan agreement
Italian luxury goods firm Prada has entered into a new EUR360m (US$455m) loan agreement with its lenders.
The company said in an emailed statement that the loan was intended to meet its "development needs".
Prada has reported an upsurge in recent sales and profit growth, having invested in a boosted retail network, the company added.
just-style reported last month that Prada could also renew plans for an initial public offering (IPO) on the stock market, which have been on ice since 2008.
With the rapidly escalating use of RFID at all levels of the supply chain, there are literally hundreds of shapes and sizes of tags and readers - not to mention software and associated electronic syst...
The British Fashion Council has named Phoebe Philo, creative director of Celine as the winner of the British Designer of the Year Award. ...
Italian luxury goods firm Prada Group saw profits for the first nine months of the year exceed the whole of last year....
- Myanmar - right time, right place, new challenges
- 3D printing gears up for fashion industry change
- Apparel working conditions linked to profit
- Morocco plans to grow fast fashion exports
- Cutting pollution saves China textile mills money
- Cambodia growth to slow on competition and cost
- China cotton imports to rise as Xinjiang cuts crop
- Adidas launches "lightest ever" football boot
- Crystal first China licensee of RevoLaze tech
- Thailand project to vertically integrate clothing