ITALY: Prada inks new EUR360m loan agreement
Italian luxury goods firm Prada has entered into a new EUR360m (US$455m) loan agreement with its lenders.
The company said in an emailed statement that the loan was intended to meet its "development needs".
Prada has reported an upsurge in recent sales and profit growth, having invested in a boosted retail network, the company added.
just-style reported last month that Prada could also renew plans for an initial public offering (IPO) on the stock market, which have been on ice since 2008.
With the rapidly escalating use of RFID at all levels of the supply chain, there are literally hundreds of shapes and sizes of tags and readers - not to mention software and associated electronic syst...
The British Fashion Council has named Phoebe Philo, creative director of Celine as the winner of the British Designer of the Year Award. ...
Italian luxury goods firm Prada Group saw profits for the first nine months of the year exceed the whole of last year....
- Wearable technology a key trend for 2015
- Retailers react to India forced labour allegations
- Moisture management fabrics enter a new era
- Mexico urges fast-fashion brands to source locally
- COMMENT: Innovation is the name of the game
- Hazardous chemicals found in children's products
- VF rolls out plan to eliminate harmful chemicals
- October "a scary month" for US apparel retailers
- Raising the minimum wage may reduce employment
- UK Primark supplier goes into administration