ITALY: Prada Names Fabio Zambernardi Design Director
Leading Italian fashion house Prada Holding NV has chosen Fabio Zambernardi as its new design director for its Prada and Miu Miu brands. Prada said Zambernardi, who joined the company in 1997 and was promoted to design fashion coordinator two years later, will oversee all production of Prada and Miu Miu's clothing, footwear and accessories.
Get full access to all content, just $1 for 30 days
A Message From The Editor
just-style gives you the widest apparel and textile market coverage.
Paid just-style members have unlimited access to all our exclusive content - including 16 years of archives.
It’s our best ever membership offer – just for you.
Leonie Barrie, editor of just-style
- Steps to piloting living wage in garment factories
- How to ensure sustainability is more than a slogan
- US apparel retailers' November 2016 sales roundup
- Trump blows the case for Brexit out of the water
- Why do modern robotics elude sportswear makers?
- US Q3 in brief – Sears, Vince Holding, Genesco
- Esquel efficiency drive continues to boost brands
- Taiwan textile maker investing in first US plant
- Outdoor apparel sector set for double-digit growth
- Myanmar garment industry "lacking labour rights"