ITALY: Prada posts jump in Q3 net income
Italian luxury brand Prada recorded a jump in third quarter net income as the group worked to grow its retail channel.
Get full access to all content, just $1 for 30 days
A Message From The Editor
just-style gives you the widest apparel and textile market coverage.
Paid just-style members have unlimited access to all our exclusive content - including 15 years of archives.
It’s our best ever membership offer – just for you.
Leonie Barrie, editor of just-style
- Software solutions enhance speed and visibility
- Supply chain weighs on Kering's green footprint
- What Marks & Spencer's numbers mean for clothing
- Texprocess & Techtextil 2015: Material innovations
- Tanzania adds to Africa’s apparel sourcing mix
- Q1 results in brief: Foot Locker, Hibbett
- Gap brand sales continue to fall short
- China to reduce apparel import taxes
- Call for probe into Philippines factory fire
- New black dye meets sustainability standards