ITALY: Prada Prepares For Possible May Flotation
Prada, the Milan-based luxury goods group, is believed to have pencilled in a May flotation, but executives are keeping close tabs on the volatile markets, UK newspaper the Independent said today.. Prada chairman Patrizio Bertelli said last year that the company would list between 25 per cent and 30 per cent of the business - which could be worth up to £4bn - on the Milanese stock exchange.
Get full access to all content, just $1 for 30 days
A Message From The Editor
just-style gives you the widest apparel and textile market coverage.
Paid just-style members have unlimited access to all our exclusive content - including 16 years of archives.
I am so confident you will love complete access to our content that today I can offer you 30 days access for $1.
It’s our best ever membership offer – just for you.
Leonie Barrie, editor of just-style
- Steps to piloting living wage in garment factories
- Trump blows the case for Brexit out of the water
- How to ensure sustainability is more than a slogan
- Duty-free trade key to build Africa supply chains
- US apparel retailers' November 2016 sales roundup
- Taiwan textile maker investing in first US plant
- US Q3 in brief – Destination Maternity, Cherokee
- Outdoor apparel sector set for double-digit growth
- Myanmar garment industry "lacking labour rights"
- World cotton price prospects lifted again