ITALY: Prada reports HY sales boost
- Revenues up 29.4% to EUR936.5m
- Net profit of EUR103m
- Strong Far East growth
Italian luxury goods firm Prada has posted strong first-half sales growth, buoyed by 41% growth in directly operated stores.
Sales increased 18.7% in Europe, 29.9% in the US and 47.3% in the Far East.
Patrizio Bertelli, cheif executive of Prada, said: "The Prada Group's strategy, aimed at growth in all markets, will be further strengthened in the following years through the development of our directly operated stores network."
Historic textiles business Smiths of Peterhead has gone into administration after failing to reach agreement with a major creditor. ...
Italian fashion house Prada has ended fiscal 2010 with consolidated revenues of EUR2bn (US$2.7bn), showing 31% growth. ...
Cashmere yarn spinner Todd & Duncan has promoted its finance director Iain Cormack to the additional role of deputy managing director....
- Patagonia's CSR commitments re-shaping the sector
- Can Gap maintain its momentum minus Larsson?
- Brands back Cambodia industry-wide wage bargaining
- Can robotics redefine apparel manufacturing?
- Athletic players well positioned amid disruption
- Unions agree proposed Cambodia minimum wage
- New CEO may focus on Ralph Lauren supply chain
- Patagonia ramps up Fair Trade Certified apparel
- Adidas unveils “game-changing” recycling project
- Nike collaborates on low-impact textile challenge
- The future market potential for smart garments and e-textiles
- Global Database of the Top 1000 Apparel Producers - Company Names, Financial Performance, and Contact Details
- Myanmar's Garment Sector in 2015 - now with updated members' directory
- Global market review of lingerie - forecasts to 2020
- Outdoor performance apparel: peaks, valleys, and green fields