ITALY: Prada reports HY sales boost
- Revenues up 29.4% to EUR936.5m
- Net profit of EUR103m
- Strong Far East growth
Italian luxury goods firm Prada has posted strong first-half sales growth, buoyed by 41% growth in directly operated stores.
Sales increased 18.7% in Europe, 29.9% in the US and 47.3% in the Far East.
Patrizio Bertelli, cheif executive of Prada, said: "The Prada Group's strategy, aimed at growth in all markets, will be further strengthened in the following years through the development of our directly operated stores network."
Historic textiles business Smiths of Peterhead has gone into administration after failing to reach agreement with a major creditor. ...
Italian fashion house Prada has ended fiscal 2010 with consolidated revenues of EUR2bn (US$2.7bn), showing 31% growth. ...
Cashmere yarn spinner Todd & Duncan has promoted its finance director Iain Cormack to the additional role of deputy managing director....
- Why China 5-year plan won't change garment-making
- Supply chains under pressure as Black Friday looms
- Navigating a turbulent sourcing landscape
- Jordan garment sector strong amid regional unrest
- C&A building brand loyalty through consistent fit
- US Q3 in brief: DSW, Chico's, Abercrombie & Fitch
- Adidas has greenest textile supply chain in China
- Global clothing and footwear trade to drop by 1.5%
- Cambodia living wage campaign kicks off
- New Balance launches first 3D printed running shoe
- Wearable technology: The future market potential for smart garments and e-textiles
- Practical Brand Sourcing Strategy
- Myanmar's Garment Sector in 2015 - now with updated members' directory
- Technical Textile Markets: Product Developments and Innovations - 2nd Quarter 2015
- Statistics: Trends in Global and Regional Man-made Fibre Production - 2015