ITALY: Prada To Reshuffle Management After CFO Resigns
Italian fashion house Prada is to reshuffle its senior management structure following the sudden resignation of chief financial officer Ricardo Stilli.
Prada says it has already found a successor for Stilli - whose departure remains unexplained - to oversee finance, administration, legal, human resources and information technology.
Each of these five areas is to get its own head who will report to the new senior executive.
Tha management reorganisation comes as the company contemplates an initial public offering in the first half of next year.
Companies: Prada Group
Help test our new apparel sourcing tool.
Feet are going to be warm and cosy next winter. Fur, both real and synthetic, was all around at the latest GDS shoe fair in Germany, on the inside and outside of shoes as well as boots, writes Penny L...
Italy-based fashion house Prada said it is selling the Helmut Lang brand to Japan's Link Theory Holdings as part of a strategic reorganisation....
Italian fashion company Prada SpA has agreed to sell its Jil Sander unit to private equity firm Change Capital Partners....
Fashion house Prada has named Armando Tolomelli as control director and Cinzia Tito as human resources manager of the business, press reports said....
Luxury label Prada could be in danger of stealing Burberry's crown as the label of choice for Britain's hooligans, if the recent banning of its shoes at Manchester nightclubs is anything to go by....
Luxury fashion label Prada is pursuing annual growth of 23.5 per cent over the next five years, according to statements given to its banks....
Upmarket fashion label Jil Sander AG is axing 130 employees in Hamburg, Germany, as it shifts operations to Italy, financial newspaper Boersen-Zeitung said....
German fashion house Jil Sander, a unit of Italian luxury goods group Prada, has narrowed its first-half net loss to €9.7 million, compared with a net loss of €15.3 million in the January to July peri...
- China leads US apparel sources with falling prices
- Hard hit Turkish industry is not knocked out
- Vietnam grows share of US apparel imports in 2016
- "Power of the many" drives change at Otto Group
- US apparel sector braces for potential cost hikes
- US Q4 in brief – Foot Locker, Nordstrom, Carter's
- Bangladesh crackdown has cost garment sector $100m
- Adidas and Burberry recognised for sustainability
- Inditex and H&M boycott Dhaka Apparel Summit
- Macy's will "do the right thing", says Lundgren
- When Things Go Wrong - A Practical Guide to Managing Common Problems in Apparel Sourcing
- Outdoor performance apparel 2016: A broader perspective
- Technical textile markets: product developments and innovations, December 2016
- Southeast Asia strategic sourcing review – a focus on Cambodia, Vietnam and Myanmar
- Global market review of lingerie – forecasts to 2022