US: Precision Custom Coatings expands nonwoven production
Precision Custom Coatings LLC, a US-based producer and supplier of nonwoven and coated fabrics for apparel and industrial applications, has more than doubled the production capacity of its North East, Maryland facility.
The second needlepunch nonwoven production line was installed after the company acquired the assets and operations of the facility from GlobeTec Incorporated in December 2005.
It specialises in needlepunched fabrics in widths up to 180 inches and weights ranging from 2 to 50 ounces.
Help test our new apparel sourcing tool.
- Trump and the apparel industry – Infographic
- How US border adjustment tax could affect apparel
- British Brexit plans prioritise tariff-free trade
- $1.7bn package to boost Pakistan clothing exports
- Mexico riots hit apparel retailers and shipments
- Cambodia clothing exports at risk from Brexit
- Apparel brands urge Bangladesh PM to address wages
- American Apparel to shutter all stores?
- New project to digitalise European fashion chains
- Brands need to tackle Turkey factory refugee abuse
- Outdoor performance apparel 2016: A broader perspective
- Southeast Asia strategic sourcing review – a focus on Cambodia, Vietnam and Myanmar
- Anti-odour clothing: fresh fashion for an active lifestyle
- Global market review of lingerie – forecasts to 2022
- Global apparel markets: product developments and innovations, October 2016