Predictix partners with Infor for predictive retail
Business softwear supplier Infor has invested $25m in a minority stake in Predictix, a cloud predictive and prescriptive analytics solution for retailers, as the two company announced a strategic partnership.
Under the agreement, Infor will resell Predictix applications to its customers as a part of Infor CloudSuite Retail, and Predictix customers will benefit from the expertise of Infor's Hook & Loop creative agency in creating compelling user experiences.
Infor will also leverage Predictix's LogicBlox Platform to build cloud-native predictive and prescriptive applications for its broader portfolio of applications.
Predictix solutions help omnichannel retailers by recommending customer assortments by interpreting, forecasting and shaping demand more precisely. It offers tools for merchandise planning, assortment and category management, demand forecasting, price optimisation and supply chain optimisation.
Help test our new apparel sourcing tool.
- Digitalisation and data to disrupt supply chains
- EU eyes mandatory due diligence for apparel supply
- Unlocks for the future fashion sourcing landscape
- What TTIP might mean for US, EU textiles & apparel
- Geo-political uncertainty and how to survive it
- Li & Fung forms supply chain partnership with PVH
- US Q4 in brief – G-III Apparel, Finish Line
- Big data to help US firms improve clothing fit
- Levi Strauss and ILO probe Cambodia factory death
- Labour rights risk Bangladesh EU trade benefits?
- Central and East Europe Report Package
- Central America strategic sourcing review - a focus on Guatemala, El Salvador and Honduras
- Southeast Asia strategic sourcing review – a focus on Cambodia, Vietnam and Myanmar
- Outdoor performance apparel 2016: A broader perspective
- REPORT BUNDLE: Africa-Med, Southeast Asia and Central America strategic sourcing pack