USA: Prefer.com Launches Retailer Network and B2B2C E-Commerce Solution
Prefer.com Inc., a b2b2c e-commerce enabler that uses proprietary technology, today launched the Prefer.com Network to unite high-quality retailers with high-traffic Web sites. The Prefer.com Network includes more than 25 best-of-breed retail partners, currently representing $1 billion in combined revenue, who intend to expand their businesses by utilizing Prefer.com's unique, revenue enhancing tools. The Prefer.com Network marries proprietary databases with a suite of growth tools that leverage the combined assets of its merchant network. This allows participants to acquire new customers in a cost-effective way and sell more product online. At the same time, the Prefer.com Network solution offers exciting new e-commerce opportunities for highly trafficked Web sites such as major portals and ISPs. Prefer.com CEO and co-founder Doug Platt, commented, "The Prefer.com Network was built by retailers for retailers. We believe our collective 100+ years experience in the retail, catalog and direct marketing industries favorably positions us to understand the dynamics of selling product and conversely, how consumers buy product. Internet offerings have yet to effectively address either of those functions. Our in-depth understanding of this relationship has resulted in the creation of a b2b focused product that will enable retailers to maximize their growth opportunities with online consumers." Platt continued, "We offer retailers a suite of services unmatched on the Web today, ranging from collaborative consumer and product databases to proprietary shopping tools. Our goal is to enable our retailing partners to succeed in growing their business."
Get full access to all content, just $1 for 30 days
A Message From The Editor
just-style gives you the widest apparel and textile market coverage.
Paid just-style members have unlimited access to all our exclusive content - including 17 years of archives.
It’s our best ever membership offer – just for you.
Leonie Barrie, editor of just-style
Help test our new apparel sourcing tool.
- Apparel factory auditing is in the firing line
- How US border adjustment tax could affect apparel
- Trump and the apparel industry – Infographic
- "Buy American, Hire American" to guide Trump trade
- Ten retail trends to watch for in 2017
- Trump signs order to withdraw from TPP
- UK clothing factory workers paid half minimum wage
- Brands need to tackle Turkey factory refugee abuse
- Auditing "in need of reinvention" says new project
- Patagonia launching circular economy platform
- Outdoor performance apparel 2016: A broader perspective
- Southeast Asia strategic sourcing review – a focus on Cambodia, Vietnam and Myanmar
- Global apparel markets: product developments and innovations, October 2016
- Anti-odour clothing: fresh fashion for an active lifestyle
- Global market review of lingerie – forecasts to 2022