USA: Prefer.com Launches Retailer Network and B2B2C E-Commerce Solution
Prefer.com Inc., a b2b2c e-commerce enabler that uses proprietary technology, today launched the Prefer.com Network to unite high-quality retailers with high-traffic Web sites. The Prefer.com Network includes more than 25 best-of-breed retail partners, currently representing $1 billion in combined revenue, who intend to expand their businesses by utilizing Prefer.com's unique, revenue enhancing tools. The Prefer.com Network marries proprietary databases with a suite of growth tools that leverage the combined assets of its merchant network. This allows participants to acquire new customers in a cost-effective way and sell more product online. At the same time, the Prefer.com Network solution offers exciting new e-commerce opportunities for highly trafficked Web sites such as major portals and ISPs. Prefer.com CEO and co-founder Doug Platt, commented, "The Prefer.com Network was built by retailers for retailers. We believe our collective 100+ years experience in the retail, catalog and direct marketing industries favorably positions us to understand the dynamics of selling product and conversely, how consumers buy product. Internet offerings have yet to effectively address either of those functions. Our in-depth understanding of this relationship has resulted in the creation of a b2b focused product that will enable retailers to maximize their growth opportunities with online consumers." Platt continued, "We offer retailers a suite of services unmatched on the Web today, ranging from collaborative consumer and product databases to proprietary shopping tools. Our goal is to enable our retailing partners to succeed in growing their business."
Get full access to all content, just $1 for 30 days
A Message From The Editor
just-style gives you the widest apparel and textile market coverage.
Paid just-style members have unlimited access to all our exclusive content - including 17 years of archives.
I am so confident you will love complete access to our content that today I can offer you 30 days access for $1.
It’s our best ever membership offer – just for you.
Leonie Barrie, editor of just-style
Help test our new apparel sourcing tool.
- Why collaboration is key to fashion supply chains
- Rana Plaza four years on – Timeline of change
- Trump and Brexit get a dose of pragmatism
- Industry groups reaffirm commitment to Bangladesh
- Using worker surveys to drive supply chain change
- Adidas to digitalise Speedfactory concept
- M&S extends sourcing deal with Lindsey brothers
- Nike filed patent for "reinforced denim"
- US Q1 in brief – Columbia Sportswear, Amazon
- Brandix rolls out Tukatech systems
- Global market review of denim and jeanswear – forecasts to 2022
- When Things Go Wrong - A Practical Guide to Managing Common Problems in Apparel Sourcing
- Clothing Market in the Top 5 American Countries to 2021 - Market Size, Development, and Forecasts
- Outdoor performance apparel 2016: A broader perspective
- Southeast Asia strategic sourcing review – a focus on Cambodia, Vietnam and Myanmar