FRANCE: Premiere Vision Fashion Director Steps Down
Jean-Yves Alombert, fashion director for Premiere Vision since March 1998, has stepped down, Daniel Faure, PV's president, announced at a press conference last week. Pascaline Wilhelm has taken over the role effective October 9.The European textile show has also created a new position, director of fashion operations, which has organisational responsibilities.Wilhelm is a graduate from the Ecole Nationale Superieure des Arts Decoratifs de Paris, specializing in textiles. Her career began in the DMC group, where she worked in the spinning, weaving and finishing divisions. She later joined Jean Yves Alombert, working as a fabric design consultant and applied communications for the entire textile industry, Textileweb reported today. "I intend to focus my priorities on the global image of Premiere Vision, according particular importance in the fashion domain to meetings and partnerships between Premiere vision, the European weavers and the buyers," Wilhelm said.
Get full access to all content, just $1 for 30 days
A Message From The Editor
just-style gives you the widest apparel and textile market coverage.
Paid just-style members have unlimited access to all our exclusive content - including 17 years of archives.
It’s our best ever membership offer – just for you.
Leonie Barrie, editor of just-style
Help test our new apparel sourcing tool.
- Rana Plaza four years on – Timeline of change
- Why collaboration is key to fashion supply chains
- Industry groups reaffirm commitment to Bangladesh
- Trump and Brexit get a dose of pragmatism
- Using worker surveys to drive supply chain change
- Adidas to digitalise Speedfactory concept
- Nike filed patent for "reinforced denim"
- M&S extends sourcing deal with Lindsey brothers
- Gap unveils five-year sustainable fibres pledge
- US Q1 in brief – Columbia Sportswear, Amazon
- Global market review of denim and jeanswear – forecasts to 2022
- When Things Go Wrong - A Practical Guide to Managing Common Problems in Apparel Sourcing
- Clothing Market in the Top 5 American Countries to 2021 - Market Size, Development, and Forecasts
- Southeast Asia strategic sourcing review – a focus on Cambodia, Vietnam and Myanmar
- Outdoor performance apparel 2016: A broader perspective