FRANCE: Premiere Vision Fashion Director Steps Down
Jean-Yves Alombert, fashion director for Premiere Vision since March 1998, has stepped down, Daniel Faure, PV's president, announced at a press conference last week. Pascaline Wilhelm has taken over the role effective October 9.The European textile show has also created a new position, director of fashion operations, which has organisational responsibilities.Wilhelm is a graduate from the Ecole Nationale Superieure des Arts Decoratifs de Paris, specializing in textiles. Her career began in the DMC group, where she worked in the spinning, weaving and finishing divisions. She later joined Jean Yves Alombert, working as a fabric design consultant and applied communications for the entire textile industry, Textileweb reported today. "I intend to focus my priorities on the global image of Premiere Vision, according particular importance in the fashion domain to meetings and partnerships between Premiere vision, the European weavers and the buyers," Wilhelm said.
Get full access to all content, just $1 for 30 days
A Message From The Editor
just-style gives you the widest apparel and textile market coverage.
Paid just-style members have unlimited access to all our exclusive content - including 17 years of archives.
It’s our best ever membership offer – just for you.
Leonie Barrie, editor of just-style
Help test our new apparel sourcing tool.
- "Power of the many" drives change at Otto Group
- Hard hit Turkish industry is not knocked out
- China leads US apparel sources with falling prices
- Wage abuses can’t be eliminated by software and PR
- US apparel sector braces for potential cost hikes
- US Q4 in brief – Foot Locker, Nordstrom, Carter's
- JC Penney to close 140 stores amid lower sales
- Inditex and H&M boycott Dhaka Apparel Summit
- Bangladesh government steps in on labour crackdown
- Bangladesh calls for duty-free access to US
- When Things Go Wrong - A Practical Guide to Managing Common Problems in Apparel Sourcing
- Outdoor performance apparel 2016: A broader perspective
- Technical textile markets: product developments and innovations, December 2016
- Southeast Asia strategic sourcing review – a focus on Cambodia, Vietnam and Myanmar
- Global market review of lingerie – forecasts to 2022