FRANCE: Premiere Vision Fashion Director Steps Down
Jean-Yves Alombert, fashion director for Premiere Vision since March 1998, has stepped down, Daniel Faure, PV's president, announced at a press conference last week. Pascaline Wilhelm has taken over the role effective October 9.The European textile show has also created a new position, director of fashion operations, which has organisational responsibilities.Wilhelm is a graduate from the Ecole Nationale Superieure des Arts Decoratifs de Paris, specializing in textiles. Her career began in the DMC group, where she worked in the spinning, weaving and finishing divisions. She later joined Jean Yves Alombert, working as a fabric design consultant and applied communications for the entire textile industry, Textileweb reported today. "I intend to focus my priorities on the global image of Premiere Vision, according particular importance in the fashion domain to meetings and partnerships between Premiere vision, the European weavers and the buyers," Wilhelm said.
Get full access to all content, just $1 for 30 days
A Message From The Editor
just-style gives you the widest apparel and textile market coverage.
Paid just-style members have unlimited access to all our exclusive content - including 17 years of archives.
I am so confident you will love complete access to our content that today I can offer you 30 days access for $1.
It’s our best ever membership offer – just for you.
Leonie Barrie, editor of just-style
Help test our new apparel sourcing tool.
- What TTIP might mean for US, EU textiles & apparel
- Four steps to reduce product defects
- Geo-political uncertainty and how to survive it
- Unlocks for the future fashion sourcing landscape
- Adidas raises the bar for North America sales
- H&M, VF Corp and Levi among most ethical companies
- US Q4 in brief – Destination XL Group, Caleres
- PVH Corp to acquire e-commerce retailer True&Co
- Vietnam limits hazardous chemicals in apparel
- Target unveils "ambitious" store re-design plans
- Central and East Europe Report Package
- Central America strategic sourcing review - a focus on Guatemala, El Salvador and Honduras
- When Things Go Wrong - A Practical Guide to Managing Common Problems in Apparel Sourcing
- Southeast Asia strategic sourcing review – a focus on Cambodia, Vietnam and Myanmar
- Outdoor performance apparel 2016: A broader perspective