FRANCE: Premiere Vision Fashion Director Steps Down
Jean-Yves Alombert, fashion director for Premiere Vision since March 1998, has stepped down, Daniel Faure, PV's president, announced at a press conference last week. Pascaline Wilhelm has taken over the role effective October 9.The European textile show has also created a new position, director of fashion operations, which has organisational responsibilities.Wilhelm is a graduate from the Ecole Nationale Superieure des Arts Decoratifs de Paris, specializing in textiles. Her career began in the DMC group, where she worked in the spinning, weaving and finishing divisions. She later joined Jean Yves Alombert, working as a fabric design consultant and applied communications for the entire textile industry, Textileweb reported today. "I intend to focus my priorities on the global image of Premiere Vision, according particular importance in the fashion domain to meetings and partnerships between Premiere vision, the European weavers and the buyers," Wilhelm said.
Get full access to all content, just $1 for 30 days
A Message From The Editor
just-style gives you the widest apparel and textile market coverage.
Paid just-style members have unlimited access to all our exclusive content - including 16 years of archives.
I am so confident you will love complete access to our content that today I can offer you 30 days access for $1.
It’s our best ever membership offer – just for you.
Leonie Barrie, editor of just-style
- Steps to piloting living wage in garment factories
- US apparel retailers' November 2016 sales roundup
- How to ensure sustainability is more than a slogan
- Why do modern robotics elude sportswear makers?
- Software for financial planning and operations
- Esquel efficiency drive continues to boost brands
- US Q3 in brief – Oxford Industries, Genesco
- Myanmar garment industry "lacking labour rights"
- Columbia waterproof jacket first made without PFCs
- Adidas NYC flagship raises the bar on sport stores