FRANCE: Premiere Vision Fashion Director Steps Down
Jean-Yves Alombert, fashion director for Premiere Vision since March 1998, has stepped down, Daniel Faure, PV's president, announced at a press conference last week. Pascaline Wilhelm has taken over the role effective October 9.The European textile show has also created a new position, director of fashion operations, which has organisational responsibilities.Wilhelm is a graduate from the Ecole Nationale Superieure des Arts Decoratifs de Paris, specializing in textiles. Her career began in the DMC group, where she worked in the spinning, weaving and finishing divisions. She later joined Jean Yves Alombert, working as a fabric design consultant and applied communications for the entire textile industry, Textileweb reported today. "I intend to focus my priorities on the global image of Premiere Vision, according particular importance in the fashion domain to meetings and partnerships between Premiere vision, the European weavers and the buyers," Wilhelm said.
Get full access to all content, just $1 for 30 days
A Message From The Editor
just-style gives you the widest apparel and textile market coverage.
Paid just-style members have unlimited access to all our exclusive content - including 16 years of archives.
It’s our best ever membership offer – just for you.
Leonie Barrie, editor of just-style
- Fashion fit for the future – strategies for speed
- Digitisation to drive new apparel-making models
- Will new Vietnam wage hinder competitiveness?
- Under Armour Lighthouse will disrupt production
- How TAL Apparel is staying ahead of the game
- Gap to shutter all UK Banana Republic stores
- Child refugees found in Turkey apparel factories
- M&S "unappealing" clothing a barrier to growth
- Chinese manufacturer invests $20m in US facility
- Reebok Liquid Factory reinvents shoe production
- Africa-Med strategic sourcing review – comparing East Africa, North Africa and Turkey
- REPORT BUNDLE: Africa-Med, Southeast Asia and Central America strategic sourcing pack
- Southeast Asia strategic sourcing review – a focus on Cambodia, Vietnam and Myanmar
- Apparel (GLOBAL) - Industry Report
- Global Sports and Fitness Wear Market 2016-2020