USA: PremiumWear Signs Field & Stream(R) Licensing Agreement
PremiumWear, Inc. (Nasdaq: WEAR) announced today that it has signed license agreements with Field & Stream® Licenses Company, Plymouth, Minn., which licenses the Field & Stream® trademark for a broad range of apparel and outdoor products. PremiumWear will design and market under the Field & Stream® license, a line of men's, women's and children's sportswear as well as pants and shorts, headwear, rainwear, and sport and tote bags for the corporate, promotional products market.
Get full access to all content, just $1 for 30 days
A Message From The Editor
just-style gives you the widest apparel and textile market coverage.
Paid just-style members have unlimited access to all our exclusive content - including 16 years of archives.
It’s our best ever membership offer – just for you.
Leonie Barrie, editor of just-style
- Steps to piloting living wage in garment factories
- How to ensure sustainability is more than a slogan
- Trump blows the case for Brexit out of the water
- US apparel retailers' November 2016 sales roundup
- Duty-free trade key to build Africa supply chains
- US Q3 in brief – Destination Maternity, Cherokee
- Esquel efficiency drive continues to boost brands
- Taiwan textile maker investing in first US plant
- Outdoor apparel sector set for double-digit growth
- Myanmar garment industry "lacking labour rights"