USA: President Of Slipper Maker RG Barry Quits
In a statement, the Ohio-based company said Lenich had left to "pursue other opportunities" and it has no plans to hold a search for a president.
"Bill made significant contributions during the time he was with us, and we appreciate his efforts," Zacks commented. "He is leaving to pursue other opportunities, and we wish him the best."
He added corporate executive vice president of sales, Tom Coughlin, would broaden his role and was now corporate executive vice president of sales and marketing.
Help test our new apparel sourcing tool.
- "Power of the many" drives change at Otto Group
- Hard hit Turkish industry is not knocked out
- China leads US apparel sources with falling prices
- US apparel sector braces for potential cost hikes
- Vietnam grows share of US apparel imports in 2016
- US Q4 in brief – Foot Locker, Nordstrom, Carter's
- JC Penney to close 140 stores amid lower sales
- Inditex and H&M boycott Dhaka Apparel Summit
- Macy's will "do the right thing", says Lundgren
- Bangladesh government steps in on labour crackdown
- When Things Go Wrong - A Practical Guide to Managing Common Problems in Apparel Sourcing
- Outdoor performance apparel 2016: A broader perspective
- Technical textile markets: product developments and innovations, December 2016
- Southeast Asia strategic sourcing review – a focus on Cambodia, Vietnam and Myanmar
- Global market review of lingerie – forecasts to 2022