USA: President Of Weyco's Florsheim Division Resigns
James Gorman, president of Weyco Group's Florsheim footwear division, is to leave the company on 28 February 2005.
Gorman, who is also a senior vice president of Weyco Group Inc, has been with the company for 36 years and has been president of Florsheim since the company bought it in May 2002. Before May 2002, Gorman served as president of the company's Stacy Adams division for 27 years.
David McGinnis, vice president of sales for Florsheim, will succeed Gorman as president of the division. McGinnis has been working in the shoe business for 30 years, and joined the company in May 2003.
Weyco Group's brands include Florsheim, Nunn Bush, Nunn Bush NXXT, Brass Boot, Stacy Adams and SAO by Stacy Adams. The company also operates a small chain of stores in the US and Europe.
Help test our new apparel sourcing tool.
- Using worker surveys to drive supply chain change
- Trump and Brexit get a dose of pragmatism
- Rana Plaza four years on – Timeline of change
- No US rush to Myanmar despite end to sanctions
- Where does VF supply chain sit in growth strategy?
- Amazon wins on-demand apparel manufacturing patent
- Driving ban intensifies Myanmar logistics hurdles
- Trump bolsters "buy American" with executive order
- Inditex, Adidas and Patagonia top ethical report
- Calls for supply chain transparency standard
- Global market review of denim and jeanswear – forecasts to 2022
- When Things Go Wrong - A Practical Guide to Managing Common Problems in Apparel Sourcing
- Myanmar - ISA Country Report
- Southeast Asia strategic sourcing review – a focus on Cambodia, Vietnam and Myanmar
- Clothing Market in the Top 5 American Countries to 2021 - Market Size, Development, and Forecasts