THE PHILIPPINES: President Visits Apparel Giant Luen Thai
The president of the Philippines, Gloria Macapagal-Arroyo, has visited apparel giant Luen Thai Holdings Corp and congratulated the firm on its success in promoting the country's clothing industry. She met with the company's president, Willie Tan, and was updated on industry developments during her tour of the firm's large plant in the Clark Special Economic Zone in the central Luzon region.
Get full access to all content, just $1 for 30 days
A Message From The Editor
just-style gives you the widest apparel and textile market coverage.
Paid just-style members have unlimited access to all our exclusive content - including 16 years of archives.
It’s our best ever membership offer – just for you.
Leonie Barrie, editor of just-style
- Steps to piloting living wage in garment factories
- How to ensure sustainability is more than a slogan
- Trump blows the case for Brexit out of the water
- US apparel retailers' November 2016 sales roundup
- Duty-free trade key to build Africa supply chains
- US Q3 in brief – Destination Maternity, Cherokee
- Esquel efficiency drive continues to boost brands
- Taiwan textile maker investing in first US plant
- Outdoor apparel sector set for double-digit growth
- Myanmar garment industry "lacking labour rights"