GREECE: Prestige Invests In Seamless Lingerie Machinery
The firm, a subsidiary of local lingerie maker Sex Form, expects to post small increases in full year profit and sales in 2003 from last year's profit of 1.1 million euros and nine million euro turnover.
- Steps to piloting living wage in garment factories
- How to ensure sustainability is more than a slogan
- US apparel retailers' November 2016 sales roundup
- Why do modern robotics elude sportswear makers?
- Planning is key to an effective inventory strategy
- Esquel efficiency drive continues to boost brands
- Taiwan textile maker investing in first US plant
- US Q3 in brief – Sears, Vince Holding, Genesco
- Myanmar garment industry "lacking labour rights"
- Outdoor apparel sector set for double-digit growth