UK: Prima Recognised For Excellence In Technology And Growth
Prima Solutions, the supplier of business-to-business and e-business solutions for the clothing and footwear industry, has been recognised as one of the fastest 50 growing technology businesses by Deloitte and Touche. The company, which supplies a diverse range of clothing and footwear names, including Debenhams, Jaeger, Church's Shoes, Chester Barrie, John Smedley, de Baer and the Faithful Group, was established in 1991.
Get full access to all content, just $1 for 30 days
A Message From The Editor
just-style gives you the widest apparel and textile market coverage.
Paid just-style members have unlimited access to all our exclusive content - including 16 years of archives.
It’s our best ever membership offer – just for you.
Leonie Barrie, editor of just-style
- Steps to piloting living wage in garment factories
- How to ensure sustainability is more than a slogan
- US apparel retailers' November 2016 sales roundup
- Why do modern robotics elude sportswear makers?
- Trump blows the case for Brexit out of the water
- Esquel efficiency drive continues to boost brands
- Taiwan textile maker investing in first US plant
- US Q3 in brief – Sears, Vince Holding, Genesco
- Myanmar garment industry "lacking labour rights"
- Outdoor apparel sector set for double-digit growth