UK: Prima Solutions Awarded For Real Partnerships
A five-year partnership approach to its customers and suppliers has paid off for Prima Solutions. The company, which provides computer based solutions to the clothing and footwear industries, has been awarded 'Most Consistent Niche Market Performance', by financial software supplier, OpenAccounts.David Cook, business development director of OpenAccounts Plc said: "Our business partner channel is core to our success and demonstrates the strength of 'best-of-breed' applications in niche market areas. Prima Solutions has been our most consistent performing channel partner over the last five years".John Norman, joint managing director at Prima Solutions added: "Working with OpenAccounts has allowed us and our customers to take for granted a high quality international accounting system. This in turn allows us more time to focus our core expertise of supply chain solutions for clothing and footwear. It's a true partnership with real mutual benefits."
Get full access to all content, just $1 for 30 days
A Message From The Editor
just-style gives you the widest apparel and textile market coverage.
Paid just-style members have unlimited access to all our exclusive content - including 16 years of archives.
It’s our best ever membership offer – just for you.
Leonie Barrie, editor of just-style
- Under Armour Lighthouse will disrupt production
- Will new Vietnam wage hinder competitiveness?
- How TAL Apparel is staying ahead of the game
- Digitisation to drive new apparel-making models
- Ethiopia violence undermines sourcing strategies
- Marks & Spencer top for modern slavery reporting
- Bangladesh garment workers rally for higher wages
- MAS Holdings shares commitment to sustainability
- Gap to shutter all UK Banana Republic stores
- H&M CEO named sustainability leader
- Africa-Med strategic sourcing review – comparing East Africa, North Africa and Turkey
- REPORT BUNDLE: Africa-Med, Southeast Asia and Central America strategic sourcing pack
- Southeast Asia strategic sourcing review – a focus on Cambodia, Vietnam and Myanmar
- Apparel (GLOBAL) - Industry Report
- Global Sports and Fitness Wear Market 2016-2020