UK: Prima Solutions Awarded For Real Partnerships
A five-year partnership approach to its customers and suppliers has paid off for Prima Solutions. The company, which provides computer based solutions to the clothing and footwear industries, has been awarded 'Most Consistent Niche Market Performance', by financial software supplier, OpenAccounts.David Cook, business development director of OpenAccounts Plc said: "Our business partner channel is core to our success and demonstrates the strength of 'best-of-breed' applications in niche market areas. Prima Solutions has been our most consistent performing channel partner over the last five years".John Norman, joint managing director at Prima Solutions added: "Working with OpenAccounts has allowed us and our customers to take for granted a high quality international accounting system. This in turn allows us more time to focus our core expertise of supply chain solutions for clothing and footwear. It's a true partnership with real mutual benefits."
Get full access to all content, just $1 for 30 days
A Message From The Editor
just-style gives you the widest apparel and textile market coverage.
It’s our best ever membership offer – just for you.
Leonie Barrie, editor of just-style
Help test our new apparel sourcing tool.
- What TTIP might mean for US, EU textiles & apparel
- Unlocks for the future fashion sourcing landscape
- EU eyes mandatory due diligence for apparel supply
- Geo-political uncertainty and how to survive it
- Four steps to reduce product defects
- US Q4 in brief – Finish Line, Oxford Industries
- H&M, VF Corp and Levi among most ethical companies
- Sears has "substantial doubt" of future
- Vietnam limits hazardous chemicals in apparel
- Li & Fung forms supply chain partnership with PVH
- Central and East Europe Report Package
- Central America strategic sourcing review - a focus on Guatemala, El Salvador and Honduras
- Southeast Asia strategic sourcing review – a focus on Cambodia, Vietnam and Myanmar
- When Things Go Wrong - A Practical Guide to Managing Common Problems in Apparel Sourcing
- Outdoor performance apparel 2016: A broader perspective