UK: Prima Solutions Awarded For Real Partnerships
A five-year partnership approach to its customers and suppliers has paid off for Prima Solutions. The company, which provides computer based solutions to the clothing and footwear industries, has been awarded 'Most Consistent Niche Market Performance', by financial software supplier, OpenAccounts.David Cook, business development director of OpenAccounts Plc said: "Our business partner channel is core to our success and demonstrates the strength of 'best-of-breed' applications in niche market areas. Prima Solutions has been our most consistent performing channel partner over the last five years".John Norman, joint managing director at Prima Solutions added: "Working with OpenAccounts has allowed us and our customers to take for granted a high quality international accounting system. This in turn allows us more time to focus our core expertise of supply chain solutions for clothing and footwear. It's a true partnership with real mutual benefits."
Get full access to all content, just $1 for 30 days
A Message From The Editor
just-style gives you the widest apparel and textile market coverage.
Paid just-style members have unlimited access to all our exclusive content - including 16 years of archives.
It’s our best ever membership offer – just for you.
Leonie Barrie, editor of just-style
- Steps to piloting living wage in garment factories
- US apparel retailers' November 2016 sales roundup
- Planning is key to an effective inventory strategy
- Why do modern robotics elude sportswear makers?
- Software for financial planning and operations
- Esquel efficiency drive continues to boost brands
- US Q3 in brief – Genesco, G-III Apparel, Express
- Columbia waterproof jacket first made without PFCs
- Myanmar garment industry "lacking labour rights"
- North Face parka features synthetic spider silk
- Outdoor performance apparel 2016: A broader perspective
- Footwear Top 5 Emerging Markets Industry Guide_2016
- Global market review of lingerie – forecasts to 2022
- Global apparel markets: product developments and innovations, October 2016
- REPORT BUNDLE: Africa-Med, Southeast Asia and Central America strategic sourcing pack