UK: Prima Solutions Awarded For Real Partnerships
A five-year partnership approach to its customers and suppliers has paid off for Prima Solutions. The company, which provides computer based solutions to the clothing and footwear industries, has been awarded 'Most Consistent Niche Market Performance', by financial software supplier, OpenAccounts.David Cook, business development director of OpenAccounts Plc said: "Our business partner channel is core to our success and demonstrates the strength of 'best-of-breed' applications in niche market areas. Prima Solutions has been our most consistent performing channel partner over the last five years".John Norman, joint managing director at Prima Solutions added: "Working with OpenAccounts has allowed us and our customers to take for granted a high quality international accounting system. This in turn allows us more time to focus our core expertise of supply chain solutions for clothing and footwear. It's a true partnership with real mutual benefits."
Get full access to all content, just $1 for 30 days
A Message From The Editor
just-style gives you the widest apparel and textile market coverage.
Paid just-style members have unlimited access to all our exclusive content - including 17 years of archives.
I am so confident you will love complete access to our content that today I can offer you 30 days access for $1.
It’s our best ever membership offer – just for you.
Leonie Barrie, editor of just-style
Help test our new apparel sourcing tool.
- Trump and the apparel industry – Infographic
- How US border adjustment tax could affect apparel
- $1.7bn package to boost Pakistan clothing exports
- British Brexit plans prioritise tariff-free trade
- Mexico riots hit apparel retailers and shipments
- Cambodia clothing exports at risk from Brexit
- Apparel brands urge Bangladesh PM to address wages
- MAS Holdings planning second industrial park
- American Apparel to shutter all stores?
- Better compliance "crucial" for Bangladesh growth
- Outdoor performance apparel 2016: A broader perspective
- Anti-odour clothing: fresh fashion for an active lifestyle
- Global apparel markets: product developments and innovations, October 2016
- Southeast Asia strategic sourcing review – a focus on Cambodia, Vietnam and Myanmar
- Global market review of lingerie – forecasts to 2022