UK: Prima Solutions delivers 600% growth
Prima Solutions , the Loughborough-based computer solutions provider to the clothing and footwear industry, has announced a 17% rise in revenues for 1999 - its ninth consecutive year of growth and one that takes its total increase in revenues between 1991 and 1999 to 600%."Our goal through the 1990s has been to firmly establish Prima Solutions as the first choice supplier of computer systems for clothing and footwear companies", explains John Norman, Prima's joint managing director. "We have always put our customers first and now we work in close partnership with over 100 companies in this niche. I am delighted to say that more than 70% of our business comes from referrals".The company has just launched a new range of web-based specialist software and John confidently predicts that "this is going to be another exciting year for us".
Get full access to all content, just $1 for 30 days
A Message From The Editor
just-style gives you the widest apparel and textile market coverage.
Paid just-style members have unlimited access to all our exclusive content - including 16 years of archives.
It’s our best ever membership offer – just for you.
Leonie Barrie, editor of just-style
- Fashion fit for the future – strategies for speed
- Digitisation to drive new apparel-making models
- Will new Vietnam wage hinder competitiveness?
- Under Armour Lighthouse will disrupt production
- How TAL Apparel is staying ahead of the game
- Gap to shutter all UK Banana Republic stores
- Child refugees found in Turkey apparel factories
- Chinese manufacturer invests $20m in US facility
- M&S "unappealing" clothing a barrier to growth
- Reebok Liquid Factory reinvents shoe production
- Africa-Med strategic sourcing review – comparing East Africa, North Africa and Turkey
- REPORT BUNDLE: Africa-Med, Southeast Asia and Central America strategic sourcing pack
- Southeast Asia strategic sourcing review – a focus on Cambodia, Vietnam and Myanmar
- Apparel (GLOBAL) - Industry Report
- Global Sports and Fitness Wear Market 2016-2020