UK: Prima Solutions delivers 600% growth
Prima Solutions , the Loughborough-based computer solutions provider to the clothing and footwear industry, has announced a 17% rise in revenues for 1999 - its ninth consecutive year of growth and one that takes its total increase in revenues between 1991 and 1999 to 600%."Our goal through the 1990s has been to firmly establish Prima Solutions as the first choice supplier of computer systems for clothing and footwear companies", explains John Norman, Prima's joint managing director. "We have always put our customers first and now we work in close partnership with over 100 companies in this niche. I am delighted to say that more than 70% of our business comes from referrals".The company has just launched a new range of web-based specialist software and John confidently predicts that "this is going to be another exciting year for us".
Get full access to all content, just $1 for 30 days
A Message From The Editor
just-style gives you the widest apparel and textile market coverage.
Paid just-style members have unlimited access to all our exclusive content - including 17 years of archives.
I am so confident you will love complete access to our content that today I can offer you 30 days access for $1.
It’s our best ever membership offer – just for you.
Leonie Barrie, editor of just-style
Help test our new apparel sourcing tool.
- Trump and the apparel industry – Infographic
- How US border adjustment tax could affect apparel
- British Brexit plans prioritise tariff-free trade
- $1.7bn package to boost Pakistan clothing exports
- Mexico riots hit apparel retailers and shipments
- Cambodia clothing exports at risk from Brexit
- Apparel brands urge Bangladesh PM to address wages
- American Apparel to shutter all stores?
- New project to digitalise European fashion chains
- Brands need to tackle Turkey factory refugee abuse
- Outdoor performance apparel 2016: A broader perspective
- Southeast Asia strategic sourcing review – a focus on Cambodia, Vietnam and Myanmar
- Anti-odour clothing: fresh fashion for an active lifestyle
- Global market review of lingerie – forecasts to 2022
- Global apparel markets: product developments and innovations, October 2016