UK: Prima Solutions delivers 600% growth
Prima Solutions , the Loughborough-based computer solutions provider to the clothing and footwear industry, has announced a 17% rise in revenues for 1999 - its ninth consecutive year of growth and one that takes its total increase in revenues between 1991 and 1999 to 600%."Our goal through the 1990s has been to firmly establish Prima Solutions as the first choice supplier of computer systems for clothing and footwear companies", explains John Norman, Prima's joint managing director. "We have always put our customers first and now we work in close partnership with over 100 companies in this niche. I am delighted to say that more than 70% of our business comes from referrals".The company has just launched a new range of web-based specialist software and John confidently predicts that "this is going to be another exciting year for us".
Get full access to all content, just $1 for 30 days
A Message From The Editor
just-style gives you the widest apparel and textile market coverage.
Paid just-style members have unlimited access to all our exclusive content - including 17 years of archives.
It’s our best ever membership offer – just for you.
Leonie Barrie, editor of just-style
Help test our new apparel sourcing tool.
- Rana Plaza four years on – Timeline of change
- Trump and Brexit get a dose of pragmatism
- Industry groups reaffirm commitment to Bangladesh
- Using worker surveys to drive supply chain change
- Where does VF supply chain sit in growth strategy?
- Adidas to digitalise Speedfactory concept
- Nike filed patent for "reinforced denim"
- Gap unveils five-year sustainable fibres pledge
- M&S extends sourcing deal with Lindsey brothers
- Adidas and Reebok top transparency index
- Global market review of denim and jeanswear – forecasts to 2022
- When Things Go Wrong - A Practical Guide to Managing Common Problems in Apparel Sourcing
- Southeast Asia strategic sourcing review – a focus on Cambodia, Vietnam and Myanmar
- Clothing Market in the Top 5 American Countries to 2021 - Market Size, Development, and Forecasts
- Myanmar - ISA Country Report