UK: Prima Solutions Launches Supply Chain Software
Prima Solutions has developed new supply chain software PrimaNet to cater for the whole retail range from websites to traditional stores. UK department store group Debenhams is one of the packages early customers. John Norman, joint managing director at Prima Solutions said: "We recently completed a roll out of a 500-user system across all Debenhams buying and merchandising departments. The application, PROMS (Pre-Order Management System), is a PrimaNet module which facilitates gradual build up of order details to the point of confirming an order, at which point that information is passed electronically to the Debenhams retail stock management system. The software also supports the typical product development process of specification, costing, size-grading and critical path."
Get full access to all content, just $1 for 30 days
A Message From The Editor
just-style gives you the widest apparel and textile market coverage.
Paid just-style members have unlimited access to all our exclusive content - including 16 years of archives.
It’s our best ever membership offer – just for you.
Leonie Barrie, editor of just-style
- Will new Vietnam wage hinder competitiveness?
- Digitisation to drive new apparel-making models
- Fashion fit for the future – strategies for speed
- Under Armour Lighthouse will disrupt production
- How TAL Apparel is staying ahead of the game
- Gap to shutter all UK Banana Republic stores
- MAS Holdings shares commitment to sustainability
- M&S "unappealing" clothing a barrier to growth
- Reebok Liquid Factory reinvents shoe production
- Bangladesh tops China as lead cotton importer
- Africa-Med strategic sourcing review – comparing East Africa, North Africa and Turkey
- REPORT BUNDLE: Africa-Med, Southeast Asia and Central America strategic sourcing pack
- Southeast Asia strategic sourcing review – a focus on Cambodia, Vietnam and Myanmar
- Apparel (GLOBAL) - Industry Report
- Global Sports and Fitness Wear Market 2016-2020