UK: Prima Solutions Launches Supply Chain Software
Prima Solutions has developed new supply chain software PrimaNet to cater for the whole retail range from websites to traditional stores. UK department store group Debenhams is one of the packages early customers. John Norman, joint managing director at Prima Solutions said: "We recently completed a roll out of a 500-user system across all Debenhams buying and merchandising departments. The application, PROMS (Pre-Order Management System), is a PrimaNet module which facilitates gradual build up of order details to the point of confirming an order, at which point that information is passed electronically to the Debenhams retail stock management system. The software also supports the typical product development process of specification, costing, size-grading and critical path."
Get full access to all content, just $1 for 30 days
A Message From The Editor
just-style gives you the widest apparel and textile market coverage.
Paid just-style members have unlimited access to all our exclusive content - including 17 years of archives.
It’s our best ever membership offer – just for you.
Leonie Barrie, editor of just-style
Help test our new apparel sourcing tool.
- China leads US apparel sources with falling prices
- Hard hit Turkish industry is not knocked out
- Vietnam grows share of US apparel imports in 2016
- US apparel sector braces for potential cost hikes
- Trade Tracker – Trump's first weeks, Brexit agenda
- US Q4 in brief – Chico's FAS, TJX Companies
- VF Corp sees Q4 and FY earnings tumble
- Bangladesh crackdown has cost garment sector $100m
- Adidas and Burberry recognised for sustainability
- $136m funding for Made in NY garment-making hub
- When Things Go Wrong - A Practical Guide to Managing Common Problems in Apparel Sourcing
- Outdoor performance apparel 2016: A broader perspective
- Technical textile markets: product developments and innovations, December 2016
- Global market review of lingerie – forecasts to 2022
- Southeast Asia strategic sourcing review – a focus on Cambodia, Vietnam and Myanmar