UK: Prima Solutions Updates PrimaNet
PrimaNet is a fully integrated modular application and this latest release enables clothing and footwear businesses to successfully control their entire order fulfilment process, the company said.
John Norman, joint managing director at Prima Solutions, said: "This release of PrimaNet modules is a reflection of the increasing demand for accurate and shared information through the supply chain. It also reflects what our customers say they want to support their traditional and web-based trading."
PrimaNet allows customers, such as Church's Shoes, Debenhams, Jaeger, and John Smedley, to conduct their business over the Internet, encompassing all elements of the supply chain, from product development to order management and online shopping. Business-to-business areas include product development (including specifications, size charts, costings), critical path, order management, customer service, wardrobe management (for workwear) and information manager. A comprehensive online shopping module is also available for e-tailing.
For more information, visit www.primasolutions.co.uk
Companies: Debenhams Plc
Speakers at this year's ASBCI conference defined the changing landscape of global sourcing and spelt out sourcing options in new world of open trading. They agreed that branding, product differentiati...
Thai Garment Export Co Ltd is Thailand's largest clothing producer. It turns over an FOB value of US$170 million a year and employs 9,500 people. It is a wholly-owned subsidiary of the Hong Kong based...
The UK middle market in clothing could soon cease to exist according to new research. The traditional mass market is being squeezed by value-led retailers on the one hand and smaller fashion multiples...
Department store chain Debenhams has reported a 123 per cent hike in annual profit and said it is optimistic on future growth....
Fashion designer Ozwald Boateng and his company Bespoke Couture have won a drawn-out court battle with Marchpole Holdings over a licensed diffusion line....
The ex-boss of collapsed department store chain Allders is in discussions to take over the lead of supermarket giant Tesco's clothing division, according to a report in The Sunday Times newspaper....
Upmarket department store Liberty has announced the banning of fur items from its store following mounting pressure from animal rights campaigners....
Department store operator Debenhams is planning to grow its business into India, and is also considering expanding into the Chinese market....
- Steps to piloting living wage in garment factories
- US apparel retailers' November 2016 sales roundup
- Planning is key to an effective inventory strategy
- Traditional financing is a misfit for fast fashion
- Why do modern robotics elude sportswear makers?
- Esquel efficiency drive continues to boost brands
- US Q3 in brief – Genesco, G-III Apparel, Express
- Columbia waterproof jacket first made without PFCs
- North Face parka features synthetic spider silk
- Myanmar garment industry "lacking labour rights"
- Outdoor performance apparel 2016: A broader perspective
- Footwear Top 5 Emerging Markets Industry Guide_2016
- Global market review of lingerie – forecasts to 2022
- Global apparel markets: product developments and innovations, October 2016
- REPORT BUNDLE: Africa-Med, Southeast Asia and Central America strategic sourcing pack