UK: PrimaNet Tailored To Global Manufacturers
Specialist software supplier Prima Solutions has tailored its PrimaNet supply chain and order fulfilment solution to support clothing and footwear companies who design locally and manufacture globally. PrimaNet uses the Progress OpenEdge eBusiness platform for building applications and Progress WebClient deployment technology. It enables UK contract and branded clothing and footwear businesses to exchange content-rich product information with their global manufacturing partners via the Internet. It also delivers the familiar graphical user interface functionality of a Windows desktop on a Local Area Network (LAN) or over an Intranet, Extranet or the Internet.
Get full access to all content, just $1 for 30 days
A Message From The Editor
just-style gives you the widest apparel and textile market coverage.
Paid just-style members have unlimited access to all our exclusive content - including 17 years of archives.
It’s our best ever membership offer – just for you.
Leonie Barrie, editor of just-style
Help test our new apparel sourcing tool.
- US apparel sector braces for potential cost hikes
- Trade Tracker – Trump's first weeks, Brexit agenda
- Vietnam grows share of US apparel imports in 2016
- Key trade issues facing US textiles and apparel
- Does a hard Brexit mean hard times for UK fashion?
- Bangladesh "high threat" for terrorist activity
- VF Corp sees Q4 and FY earnings tumble
- Sales at US clothing retailers jumped in January
- Ralph Lauren new execs to support Way Forward Plan
- US Q4 in brief – VF Corp, Kate Spade, Rocky Brands
- When Things Go Wrong - A Practical Guide to Managing Common Problems in Apparel Sourcing
- Outdoor performance apparel 2016: A broader perspective
- Technical textile markets: product developments and innovations, December 2016
- Global market review of lingerie – forecasts to 2022
- Southeast Asia strategic sourcing review – a focus on Cambodia, Vietnam and Myanmar