UK: PrimaNet Tailored To Global Manufacturers
Specialist software supplier Prima Solutions has tailored its PrimaNet supply chain and order fulfilment solution to support clothing and footwear companies who design locally and manufacture globally. PrimaNet uses the Progress OpenEdge eBusiness platform for building applications and Progress WebClient deployment technology. It enables UK contract and branded clothing and footwear businesses to exchange content-rich product information with their global manufacturing partners via the Internet. It also delivers the familiar graphical user interface functionality of a Windows desktop on a Local Area Network (LAN) or over an Intranet, Extranet or the Internet.
Get full access to all content, just $1 for 30 days
A Message From The Editor
just-style gives you the widest apparel and textile market coverage.
Paid just-style members have unlimited access to all our exclusive content - including 16 years of archives.
It’s our best ever membership offer – just for you.
Leonie Barrie, editor of just-style
- Will new Vietnam wage hinder competitiveness?
- Digitisation to drive new apparel-making models
- Under Armour Lighthouse will disrupt production
- Fashion fit for the future – strategies for speed
- How TAL Apparel is staying ahead of the game
- Marks & Spencer top for modern slavery reporting
- MAS Holdings shares commitment to sustainability
- Gap to shutter all UK Banana Republic stores
- M&S "unappealing" clothing a barrier to growth
- Modern Slavery Act boosts supply chain engagement
- Africa-Med strategic sourcing review – comparing East Africa, North Africa and Turkey
- REPORT BUNDLE: Africa-Med, Southeast Asia and Central America strategic sourcing pack
- Southeast Asia strategic sourcing review – a focus on Cambodia, Vietnam and Myanmar
- Apparel (GLOBAL) - Industry Report
- Global Sports and Fitness Wear Market 2016-2020