UK: PrimaNet Tailored To Global Manufacturers
Specialist software supplier Prima Solutions has tailored its PrimaNet supply chain and order fulfilment solution to support clothing and footwear companies who design locally and manufacture globally. PrimaNet uses the Progress OpenEdge eBusiness platform for building applications and Progress WebClient deployment technology. It enables UK contract and branded clothing and footwear businesses to exchange content-rich product information with their global manufacturing partners via the Internet. It also delivers the familiar graphical user interface functionality of a Windows desktop on a Local Area Network (LAN) or over an Intranet, Extranet or the Internet.
Get full access to all content, just $1 for 30 days
A Message From The Editor
just-style gives you the widest apparel and textile market coverage.
Paid just-style members have unlimited access to all our exclusive content - including 16 years of archives.
It’s our best ever membership offer – just for you.
Leonie Barrie, editor of just-style
- Steps to piloting living wage in garment factories
- How to ensure sustainability is more than a slogan
- Trump blows the case for Brexit out of the water
- US apparel retailers' November 2016 sales roundup
- Duty-free trade key to build Africa supply chains
- US Q3 in brief – Destination Maternity, Cherokee
- Esquel efficiency drive continues to boost brands
- Taiwan textile maker investing in first US plant
- Outdoor apparel sector set for double-digit growth
- Myanmar garment industry "lacking labour rights"