UK: Primark set for "excellent" H1 performance
Associated British Foods (ABF) saw its share price fall this morning (24 February) on lower sales in its sugar business, but hailed an "excellent" performance from its Primark value fashion chain in the first half.
Get full access to all content, just $1 for 30 days
A Message From The Editor
just-style gives you the widest apparel and textile market coverage.
Paid just-style members have unlimited access to all our exclusive content - including 15 years of archives.
I am so confident you will love complete access to our content that today I can offer you 30 days access for $1.
It’s our best ever membership offer – just for you.
Leonie Barrie, editor of just-style
- DENIM DAYS: Jeans innovation bursting at the seams
- Rana Plaza two years on: Challenges and concerns
- Australian brands lack supply chain visibility
- Adidas pushing self-governance for suppliers
- How will TPP emerge from fast-track trade bill?
- Gap’s woes “not so easy to fix”
- Under Armour hailed "next global athletic company"
- Myanmar garment workers strike deal
- Cotton growers facing “neglect, abuse and poverty”
- Authentic Brands acquires Jones New York