HONG KONG: Prime Source Forum gears up for sourcing debate
In less than a week's time, senior sourcing executives from Marks & Spencer, Puma, Esprit, Perry Ellis, Under Armour, VF Asia, Luen Thai Holdings, Crystal Group and TAL Apparel will be sharing their views and insight with other industry stakeholders at Prime Source Forum in Hong Kong.
Get full access to all content, just $1 for 30 days
A Message From The Editor
just-style gives you the widest apparel and textile market coverage.
Paid just-style members have unlimited access to all our exclusive content - including 16 years of archives.
It’s our best ever membership offer – just for you.
Leonie Barrie, editor of just-style
An interactive databank with intelligence on the major apparel sourcing countries
- Better factory conditions boost the bottom line
- Myanmar garment exports surged 20% in 2015
- Under Armour on track with new UAS sportswear line
- Why synthetic fibres are a safe bet for the future
- Is there more to Primark's woes than the weather?
- Brexit may hit suppliers with UK duty-free access
- Adidas unveils first Speedfactory running shoe
- New US tariff classifications impact woven apparel
- Vietnam's Vinatex opens $5.7m garment factory
- US strengthens cooperation with East Africa