HONG KONG: Prime Source Forum gears up for sourcing debate
In less than a week's time, senior sourcing executives from Marks & Spencer, Puma, Esprit, Perry Ellis, Under Armour, VF Asia, Luen Thai Holdings, Crystal Group and TAL Apparel will be sharing their views and insight with other industry stakeholders at Prime Source Forum in Hong Kong.
Get full access to all content, just $1 for 30 days
A Message From The Editor
just-style gives you the widest apparel and textile market coverage.
Paid just-style members have unlimited access to all our exclusive content - including 16 years of archives.
It’s our best ever membership offer – just for you.
Leonie Barrie, editor of just-style
An interactive databank with intelligence on the major apparel sourcing countries
- Yarn-forward rules weigh on Vietnam TPP potential
- How M&S plans to revamp its clothing business
- Footwear to see "significant" gains from TPP
- Is China really going through a slump?
- UK retailers key to domestic manufacturing growth
- M&S to see "departure" of sourcing chiefs?
- Gap accused of rights violations in supply chain
- Gap to close 75 stores amid "disastrous" Q1
- H&M criticised for India, Cambodia labour abuses
- US Q1 in brief - Sears, Abercrombie & Fitch