US: Primedia and TS2 to make Surfer apparel
Primedia Enterprises has announced a deal with TS2 to make an apparel line under the Surfer brand.
TS2 will produce men's T-shirts, sweatshirts, and headwear for Surfer under the name 'Busby Ltd,' TS2's apparel design house.
Additionally, Busby will create a line of Surfer-branded shorts and board shorts, T-shirts, sweatshirts and headwear for boys.
The apparel lines will be available at retail beginning in spring 2007.
"This latest retail initiative with TS2 is illustrative of our success in leveraging the brand's heritage and addressing significant demand for products that reflect authentic surf culture," said Primedia senior VP Sean Holzman.
"It makes perfect sense to develop retail initiatives that extend the deep relevance Surfer enjoys while providing a broader product range for consumers."
- Will new Vietnam wage hinder competitiveness?
- Digitisation to drive new apparel-making models
- Fashion fit for the future – strategies for speed
- Under Armour Lighthouse will disrupt production
- How TAL Apparel is staying ahead of the game
- MAS Holdings shares commitment to sustainability
- Gap to shutter all UK Banana Republic stores
- M&S "unappealing" clothing a barrier to growth
- Modern Slavery Act boosts supply chain engagement
- Bangladesh tops China as lead cotton importer
- Africa-Med strategic sourcing review – comparing East Africa, North Africa and Turkey
- REPORT BUNDLE: Africa-Med, Southeast Asia and Central America strategic sourcing pack
- Southeast Asia strategic sourcing review – a focus on Cambodia, Vietnam and Myanmar
- Apparel (GLOBAL) - Industry Report
- Global Sports and Fitness Wear Market 2016-2020