ISRAEL: Printing Companies Join Forces To Pool Technology
Reggiani Macchine, a manufacturer of equipment for textile printing and enhancement of textiles and Ciba Specialty Chemicals, a supplier of chemical-based solutions, have announced a new alliance with Aprion Digital Ltd. The alliance continues Aprion's strategy of introducing its inkjet printing technology into specialty markets by forming partnerships with expert organisations in each sector. Market research conducted by Aprion Digital has identified considerable potential for inkjet printing from high-end fashion houses and 'haute couturiers'. The alliance is in line with Reggiani's aim to satisfy the expectations and evolving needs of the textile market, which are: greater flexibility, reduction of cycle times through high speed printing, widening of the product range, shortening of pre-sample collection fulfillment times, customer tailor-made production and elimination of unsold stock.
Get full access to all content, just $1 for 30 days
A Message From The Editor
just-style gives you the widest apparel and textile market coverage.
Paid just-style members have unlimited access to all our exclusive content - including 17 years of archives.
I am so confident you will love complete access to our content that today I can offer you 30 days access for $1.
It’s our best ever membership offer – just for you.
Leonie Barrie, editor of just-style
Help test our new apparel sourcing tool.
- Rana Plaza four years on – Timeline of change
- Trump and Brexit get a dose of pragmatism
- Industry groups reaffirm commitment to Bangladesh
- Using worker surveys to drive supply chain change
- Where does VF supply chain sit in growth strategy?
- Nike filed patent for "reinforced denim"
- Adidas to digitalise Speedfactory concept
- Gap unveils five-year sustainable fibres pledge
- M&S extends sourcing deal with Lindsey brothers
- Adidas and Reebok top transparency index
- Global market review of denim and jeanswear – forecasts to 2022
- When Things Go Wrong - A Practical Guide to Managing Common Problems in Apparel Sourcing
- Southeast Asia strategic sourcing review – a focus on Cambodia, Vietnam and Myanmar
- Clothing Market in the Top 5 American Countries to 2021 - Market Size, Development, and Forecasts
- Myanmar - ISA Country Report