ISRAEL: Printing Companies Join Forces To Pool Technology
Reggiani Macchine, a manufacturer of equipment for textile printing and enhancement of textiles and Ciba Specialty Chemicals, a supplier of chemical-based solutions, have announced a new alliance with Aprion Digital Ltd. The alliance continues Aprion's strategy of introducing its inkjet printing technology into specialty markets by forming partnerships with expert organisations in each sector. Market research conducted by Aprion Digital has identified considerable potential for inkjet printing from high-end fashion houses and 'haute couturiers'. The alliance is in line with Reggiani's aim to satisfy the expectations and evolving needs of the textile market, which are: greater flexibility, reduction of cycle times through high speed printing, widening of the product range, shortening of pre-sample collection fulfillment times, customer tailor-made production and elimination of unsold stock.
Get full access to all content, just $1 for 30 days
A Message From The Editor
just-style gives you the widest apparel and textile market coverage.
Paid just-style members have unlimited access to all our exclusive content - including 17 years of archives.
It’s our best ever membership offer – just for you.
Leonie Barrie, editor of just-style
Help test our new apparel sourcing tool.
- Wage abuses can’t be eliminated by software and PR
- Hard hit Turkish industry is not knocked out
- "Power of the many" drives change at Otto Group
- China leads US apparel sources with falling prices
- US apparel sector braces for potential cost hikes
- US Q4 in brief – Steve Madden, Target Corp
- JC Penney to close 140 stores amid lower sales
- Inditex and H&M boycott Dhaka Apparel Summit
- Bangladesh government steps in on labour crackdown
- Adidas unveils "revolutionary" marathon shoe
- When Things Go Wrong - A Practical Guide to Managing Common Problems in Apparel Sourcing
- Outdoor performance apparel 2016: A broader perspective
- Technical textile markets: product developments and innovations, December 2016
- Southeast Asia strategic sourcing review – a focus on Cambodia, Vietnam and Myanmar
- Global market review of lingerie – forecasts to 2022